Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: A big thanks goes out to...  (Read 467 times)

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
A big thanks goes out to...
« on: March 26, 2019, 09:14:05 PM »
@MTW524 .  Quite a while ago I was lucky enough to score a euro pizza oven.  Problem was, it was used and didn’t have the handle heat shields with it.  I threw out a Hail Mary and posted on here that I was looking for a set.  Malcolm responded that he had a set that had never been used and wasn’t planning on using.  Bonus: He is here in the states so that would save me some shipping costs!  After getting in touch with him, he sent me them for free!  What?!?! Who does that in the “pay to play” era of collecting?!? Actually, a bunch of great grillfellas I know, but I digress and happily add Malcolm to that list.  Anywho, they arrived today (still in their original wrapping!) and I couldn’t be happier!  Thanks a billion Malcolm!  You have some kettle karma headed your way, I’m sure of it!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 09:15:55 PM by Lowbrass »
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: A big thanks goes out to...
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2019, 02:37:21 AM »
^ this is why we remain unique and still have fun!!
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2019, 03:10:13 AM »
That's how we roll!! Two thumbs up to @MTW524

MTW524

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 03:38:27 PM »
Glad to help man. Post some photos when you get a chance. [emoji108]

Sent from my Pixel using Weber Kettle Club mobile app