Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: I have a problem, and need to sell some off!  (Read 3634 times)

1buckie

• WKC Ambassador
Re: I have a problem, and need to sell some off!
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2013, 07:36:03 PM »
Well I cleaned the burner out with soap and water and also bought a new propane tank. Nothing helped so I called back. Spoke with a guy this time who wanted to sell me the regulator. I mentioned that the lady was going to send one out under warranty. He really didn't want to send me one but he finally agreed, even though he told me that the original owner is the person with the warranty and it doesn't transfer. Since I've not bought one new, I really don't know what the warranty card would or wouldn't say.

Prime Example of: Call back on a different day, get a different person, get a different answer....
This can also be utilized in a good way, if you think about it....there's even some people around here that know which days & times are best to call......I forget exactly who they are....probably the usual suspects..... 8)
"If you want it fancy there is BBQ spray paint at home depot for that. "
    Covered, damper-controlled cooking.....IF YOU PLEASE !!!
           "But the ever versatile kettle reigned supreme"    

mikeinctown

• WKC Brave
Re: I have a problem, and need to sell some off!
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2013, 02:43:19 AM »
I told him I picked it up from a lady who's husband had died and she was selling off the estate. (true) I think it has been cooked on maybe twice. The charcoal grate was missing so they just dumped a bag of charcoal in the bottom and lit it. Half was still unburned, which leads me to believe that someone didn't have a good grilling experience and gave up on using it. lol