Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Happy Vday to me a WW Texan and a K code copper mist OT  (Read 791 times)

Red_5_Wrangler

• WKC Ranger
Happy Vday to me a WW Texan and a K code copper mist OT
« on: February 14, 2019, 05:34:55 PM »
Complete 76-77 weathered 22inch with the twist catcher and a one touch copper mist 22. The guy had the disc catcher for the CM but it will be getting a HC ash catcher when I clean it up.

The copper mist was $10 and 3hrs away by the guy held it for 5 days for me. He said he had posted it 3 times and this was his last attempt before trashing.  Somehow no one called the 1st 2 times at higher prices and then this time I got him the day he posted it and then people called him everyday that he held it for me. I gave him a $20, a big grin, and a dirty handshake!

The Texan was just a random search using location while getting gas in route to the mist.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

ISO - CMist Go Anywhere, the cheif, yellow

GrillGuyMosier

• WKC Ranger
    • My eBay Items
Re: Happy Vday to me a WW Texan and a K code copper mist OT
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2019, 06:35:54 PM »
Glad you got that copper mist, I just seen it again today. It's been in my favorites all week lol
Text @ 419-619-6379

Red_5_Wrangler

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2019, 05:45:38 AM »
Glad you got that copper mist, I just seen it again today. It's been in my favorites all week lol

Not as glad as me!  8) pics were blurry and few so I figured it had problems and sense there was no ash catcher in the pic I figured it had daisey wheels. The legs are great and once I dumped the ash out the sweeper even worked. Today I will get then together and brushed off.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2019, 05:53:31 AM »
That's a nice haul, congrats
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Red_5_Wrangler

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2019, 07:56:32 AM »
Straighten the handle and spent an hr flattening and shaping the ash catcher. Pretty nice one side has 3 pocks on the bowl. The lid has edge chips and a bit at the handle but looks good.

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2019, 08:26:29 AM »
Lucky you, an agent I've used in the Quad cities area before was unavailable to get that brownie for me.

NICE!
regards,
Hal

Red_5_Wrangler

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2019, 09:10:06 AM »
I didn't know what to say when he said it was his 3rd time posting. I hadn't seen it and had mesg right when I did.

Cant wait to get it cleaned up and next to the MBH and performer copper mist siblings. (And its step-brother taco copper)

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: February 15, 2019, 09:23:48 AM »
I might have contacted him a bit sooner than you, because he was ok with me sending my "friend" over to pay for it & pick it up.  A short time later, he said he has someone else interested & if I wanted him to save it, I'd have to paypal him.  By that point, I found out my agent was medically incapacitated (hope he gets better soon). 
regards,
Hal

Red_5_Wrangler

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2019, 02:20:19 PM »
All cleaned up and lined up with its CM siblings. I found some wood handles but they need sanded and refinished. Sounds like something for Sunday night when the family hits the hay.

Red_5_Wrangler

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2019, 02:24:49 PM »
Love the speckling on the inside. I feel like if some of the LE owners got this one they would have demanded a refund. [emoji15] [emoji16] [emoji28] [emoji28]

bladz

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2019, 07:08:41 PM »
Man that brownie is really in nice shape. Congrats Red5!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club