Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Another Reason for Special Kettles in the House  (Read 1093 times)

Rub

• WKC Ranger
    • Swamp Boys BBQ
Another Reason for Special Kettles in the House
« on: October 20, 2018, 05:07:26 AM »
I have a nice red 22 with a disc for a table top and my wife likes it so much it got to become an end table for our new sofa. I had my sweet tea on it yesterday and accidentally knocked it over. Instead of the tea going all over the floor and making a big mess, it went down the gap between the table top and bowl, and harmlessly trickled down into the ash pan. Too cool lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
In the market for unicorns to complete my collection: Ambassador, Plainsman, Meat Cut, Custom, Blue 18 MBH, Green 18 MBH

bladz

• WKC Ranger
Re: Another Reason for Special Kettles in the House
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2018, 05:35:57 AM »
  Hey, I never thought of that Rub.  I'm always knocking shit over. Maybe here's my chance to get a grill in the house.  [emoji4]

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2018, 06:16:42 AM »
That is awesome!  Maybe I can talk the wife into wanting my red or blue in the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

varekai

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2018, 07:39:11 AM »
"I had my sweet tea on it yesterday and accidentally knocked it over."  Instead of getting a towel and cleaning it up, I noticed the photo op,  grabbed my phone for a few pictures to share with my weird friends online!   I LOVE IT!!!!! 
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

Dc_smoke309

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2018, 08:56:25 AM »

"I had my sweet tea on it yesterday and accidentally knocked it over."  Instead of getting a towel and cleaning it up, I noticed the photo op,  grabbed my phone for a few pictures to share with my weird friends online!   I LOVE IT!!!!!

One of those “ oh they’re gonna get a kick out of this” moments . LOL pretty funny stuff

Rub

• WKC Ranger
    • Swamp Boys BBQ
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2018, 10:10:34 AM »

One of those “ oh they’re gonna get a kick out of this” moments . LOL pretty funny stuff

Lol exactly! My wife couldn't believe I was taking a picture of it  ;D
In the market for unicorns to complete my collection: Ambassador, Plainsman, Meat Cut, Custom, Blue 18 MBH, Green 18 MBH

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2018, 07:22:42 AM »
It's no wonder people think we're nuts!  I love it!!!

Bertl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2018, 09:56:13 AM »
Love my Weber disc sent by @Rub over the half of the world. Thank you sir! I will share later some photos of my [emoji7]discs.

BTW, i am a lucky guy and my wife allowed me to have some sweet kettles in our house...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Bertl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2018, 05:30:02 AM »
It's no wonder people think we're nuts!  I love it!!!
You nailed it @Darko Lol...

Sent from my SM-G950F using Weber Kettle Club mobile app