Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Tonight’s find.  (Read 651 times)

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
Tonight’s find.
« on: August 18, 2018, 09:25:36 PM »
Well, it isn’t anything nearly as cool as the three unicorns found in St Louis this week but I am happy.

Tonight we were at a dinner with some families from my oldest daughter’s 6th grade class.  After dinner I was helping return some folding tables to the hostess’s across the street neighbors’ house and upon walking into the garage I noticed a SJ sitting on the ground.  The hostess happened to mention that the neighbors were getting ready to move.  My first question was if they were having a moving sale. Yes.  Next question was is the SJ for sale?  She went and asked and I walked away with this little beauty.  Needs a new leg kit but other than that and a little rim rash, this should be a great clean up and nice addition to my SJ collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

Rub

• WKC Ranger
    • Swamp Boys BBQ
Re: Tonight’s find.
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2018, 10:25:57 PM »
Score!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
In the market for unicorns to complete my collection: Ambassador, Plainsman, Meat Cut, Custom, Blue 18 MBH, Green 18 MBH

Cellar2ful

Re: Tonight’s find.
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2018, 07:54:26 AM »

"Stumbled into" acquisitions are the best.  Nice score.
"Chasing Classic Kettles"