Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Online pawnshop pick up  (Read 716 times)

JayyyR

• Smokey Joe
Online pawnshop pick up
« on: August 09, 2018, 11:50:50 AM »
Found this randomly for 29.99 "used" at an online pawnshop. 30 bucks for a lime SJ is good deal considering prices elsewhere. I took the risk and to my surprise it's BNIB and was only opened to make sure all parts were there I guess. No chips or dents so I consider myself lucky. Not much of a score compared to what much of you guys have but I love it.

I plan on making this an outrider by swapping SJ gold parts on to it so I can take it on the go. If anyone has a roached gold that can send me the hardware I'd be much appreciative. I hate to buy a brand new one just for parts and can't find a cheap one clist for a decent amount.

Hope everyone enjoys the picture and has a grate day

dbhost

• WKC Brave
    • Daves Workshop Youtube page.
Re: Online pawnshop pick up
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2018, 01:35:02 PM »
Perhaps I missed something. Tell me why it is they don't still make / sell the cool colors like that new?
3 Kettles. 1998 Daisy Wheel 22.5, 2010 Smokey Joe Silver 14, 2018 Jumbo Joe Premium 22.5.

baglorious

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2018, 02:15:09 PM »
What fun!  I found a used JJ... and have no real interest in an SJ... unless I can find one in a fun color!  I'm envious, and would snag one of those for sure.  I think the colors totally make the SJ grills.

JayyyR

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2018, 05:51:23 AM »
Perhaps I missed something. Tell me why it is they don't still make / sell the cool colors like that new?

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I think I read somewhere that the chemicals used to make certain colors are now banned to use in the US. Hence why the Limited Edition Red that recently came out was made in China.