Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Needed a bigger truck  (Read 1566 times)

56MPG

• WKC Ranger
Re: Needed a bigger truck
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2018, 03:42:32 PM »
Holy cow!  @56MPG, you gave up that unused red ssp!?

It was time. At best we are stewards of these fine grilling instruments. I was lucky enough to live with it for a while. Looked at it every day. Enjoyed every perv. Joe was next in line. He could probably triple his money overnight on eBay, and good on him if he does. I’ll settle for Karma. 

Besides, Mod Month is coming up, and I have a project in mind that may involve an SSP. The risk was too high I might hack it up in some unforgivable way.
Retired

Foster Dahlet

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2018, 06:23:24 PM »
Holy cow!  @56MPG, you gave up that unused red ssp!?

It was time. At best we are stewards of these fine grilling instruments. I was lucky enough to live with it for a while. Looked at it every day. Enjoyed every perv. Joe was next in line. He could probably triple his money overnight on eBay, and good on him if he does. I’ll settle for Karma. 

Besides, Mod Month is coming up, and I have a project in mind that may involve an SSP. The risk was too high I might hack it up in some unforgivable way.
Tis a mighty fine grill and you are obviously a mighty fine grillfella.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

I like my Kettles like my coffee....strong and black.

2019 Black 26" OKP; 2015 Black 22" OKP; 2004 Black SJP; mid 70's Statesman; mid 70's Gourmet, 2017 Black CGA; 2000 Black GGA;

Rub

• WKC Ranger
    • Swamp Boys BBQ
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2018, 08:23:57 PM »
You always have the best road trips Joe. Can't wait to see what you've come back with. If you've got any extra room in that rental I may need to start looking around ;) You know you could fab up a second level out of some plywood and 2x4's for that van and double your capacity!
In the market for unicorns to complete my collection: Ambassador, Plainsman, Meat Cut, Custom, Blue 18 MBH, Green 18 MBH

RiverCity BBQ

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2018, 06:39:21 AM »
Any luck on retrieving the Simpsons Kettle, Joe?
Got her @RiverCity BBQ she is safe in the ATL, next stop FL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Awesome! thanks, Joe!

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2018, 06:38:57 PM »
Damn! Joe!!! That's a haul.