Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: A couple pickups and a gift this week  (Read 492 times)

Schaefd2

• WKC Ranger
A couple pickups and a gift this week
« on: July 22, 2018, 04:18:53 PM »
Last weekend, I had a big cookout with sever people coming over, among those were kettlebb and his family. However, an excellent t condition Faded Gray popped up on FBM for $20 on kettlebb’s side of town. He was kind enough to pick it up on his way to the cookout. I cleaned it up today and I am very happy with it.

I also went on a road trip with the Mrs yesterday and picked up a very unique Structo grill that I just had to have once I saw the grate. I want to give the legs a true cellar2ful treatment, then paint it a metallic yellow, to really make this grill shine.

I also gave my OTP to my brother in law who wanted to upgrade from his 18. He was so excited! I gifted a brand new GBS grate to go with it. He refreshed the tables to new condition and rocked a pork shoulder the very next day. (His first one ever too!) He said it was the best thing he’s ever cooked and he’s already asking about doing a brisket too [emoji39]

All of that, plus kettlebb scoring a 26er for cheap means it was Good week of grillin’ activities fellas.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

[attachment deleted by admin]
I've been called the Robin Hood of Weber Kettles.

firedude5015

• WKC Ranger
Re: A couple pickups and a gift this week
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2018, 06:03:58 PM »
That Structo is GROOVY!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J727A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Re: A couple pickups and a gift this week
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2018, 06:08:32 PM »
Hell of a week indeed Dave. My brother helped me assemble a swing set that we got for free from his neighbor today. The boys will love playing outside on it. No pics, rain got us in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.