Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Pampered Chef Grilling kit...  (Read 658 times)

dbhost

• WKC Brave
    • Daves Workshop Youtube page.
Pampered Chef Grilling kit...
« on: July 11, 2018, 08:02:40 AM »
So I did some digging, a LOT of digging into various totes in my garage, lo and behold I found a jewel stashed away in a corner. Back before the 08 collapse, my wife was collecting Pampered Chef, and had bought me one of their deluxe grilling tool kits. It comes with 2 REALLY nice stainless steel turners, some nice, but not as nice as the ones I got at Walmart Oddly enough, stainless steel tongs, a silicone basting brush, a pouch full of these really nice stainless steel skewers, a pair of they actually fit my jumbo hands leather glove / mitten things (I can actually make adjustments on the fly without fidding with a hot pad!) and one item that went into the recycling which was a stainless steel bristle grill brush, that was losing bristles. It had a really nice draw string hood that covered the head though. I cleaned and recylcled that cover for use with my bristle free scrubber/ scraper.

A couple of runs through the dishwasher on sterilization cycle just to be sure, and the soft case wiped down with a wet dish towel and then hosed down with Lysol and I am good to go with this setup. I have room to spare for my wireless / remote meat thermometer, and a few large spice jars will fit in this thing...

I need to snap some pics up soon to post it. I mean a really nice score for sure that I thought we had donated off years ago...
3 Kettles. 1998 Daisy Wheel 22.5, 2010 Smokey Joe Silver 14, 2018 Jumbo Joe Premium 22.5.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Pampered Chef Grilling kit...
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2018, 08:22:53 AM »
It's like your very own barnfind LOL
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Heyjude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 09:12:12 PM »
Too bad you didn't find one of those Pampered Chef Smokey Joes!
You should ask your wife if she still has any contacts that may have 1 or 2 stashed away..

I don't care if you don't like my Avatar, its there for me..

dbhost

• WKC Brave
    • Daves Workshop Youtube page.
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 07:27:30 AM »
Her friend that sold Pampered Chef got out of it years ago. I guess Real Estate is more lucrative....
3 Kettles. 1998 Daisy Wheel 22.5, 2010 Smokey Joe Silver 14, 2018 Jumbo Joe Premium 22.5.