Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Say Hello To My Little Friends  (Read 1811 times)

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
Say Hello To My Little Friends
« on: July 09, 2018, 09:47:53 PM »
Got a couple of packages in the mail today.  One I way over paid for, but it completes a collection and the other I got a smokin’ deal on and is going to delight my daughters.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

RottiGuy

• WKC Performer
Re: Say Hello To My Little Friends
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2018, 11:39:31 PM »
Great job Tommy!!!!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2018, 02:30:05 AM »
I don't think you overpaid, and congrats
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Neil_VT00

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2018, 03:55:08 AM »
Congrats on finishing your collection! Looks great.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Wanted: Burgundy 18"

Mr.CPHo

• WKC Mod
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2018, 04:55:12 AM »
Awesome! Congrats.

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2018, 04:59:25 AM »
Beautiful collection!

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
Say Hello To My Little Friends
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2018, 09:40:29 AM »
I don't think you overpaid, and congrats
Thanks Joe! And everyone else!

"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Rub

• WKC Ranger
    • Swamp Boys BBQ
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2018, 09:42:59 AM »
Those are sweet! I'm trying not to look too closely or else I'll catch the Lantern-Set bug lol.
In the market for unicorns to complete my collection: Ambassador, Plainsman, Meat Cut, Custom, Blue 18 MBH, Green 18 MBH

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2018, 10:09:21 AM »

Those are sweet! I'm trying not to look too closely or else I'll catch the Lantern-Set bug lol.

I thought blue was the last one you needed!  I thought for sure we would be bidding against each other on this!

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club

Rub

• WKC Ranger
    • Swamp Boys BBQ
« Reply #9 on: July 10, 2018, 11:47:04 AM »

I thought blue was the last one you needed!  I thought for sure we would be bidding against each other on this!

Sent from my iPad using Weber Kettle Club

Nope, I only have the white, green, and red. I think I'm still safe lol.
In the market for unicorns to complete my collection: Ambassador, Plainsman, Meat Cut, Custom, Blue 18 MBH, Green 18 MBH

chiku18

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #10 on: July 10, 2018, 12:18:47 PM »
Finally the elusive blue !!! Another item off the grail list . Congratulations

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Looking for Colored 18 MBH

varekai

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #11 on: July 10, 2018, 12:53:17 PM »
@Rub , You don't HAVE to look, they find you!..lol  There was a while back that seemed like every other post was about a lantern... I thought, "Whew, glad I'm not into those, these guys are crazy"..... Well, I joined the "crazies" I now have 4 of the 6, good luck on your collection...  WHERE DOES THIS END!!!!!
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

Rub

• WKC Ranger
    • Swamp Boys BBQ
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2018, 02:43:31 PM »
Lol @varekai I know, the WTB/WTT lantern posts were all over. I actually did break down and buy a green one off CL. But I can quit at any time, I'm not hooked.
@Lowbrass I saw the auction. To complete a set with a super elusive blue, I think you did just fine when you look at the big picture. Congrats!

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2018, 03:07:09 PM »

@Rub , You don't HAVE to look, they find you!..lol  There was a while back that seemed like every other post was about a lantern... I thought, "Whew, glad I'm not into those, these guys are crazy"..... Well, I joined the "crazies" I now have 4 of the 6, good luck on your collection...  WHERE DOES THIS END!!!!!

What 3 do you need?  I’ll keep my eyes peeled.  Lol, may take awhile to break the habit of searching “Weber lantern” on eBay and other sites/apps!

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2018, 03:10:08 PM »

@Lowbrass I saw the auction. To complete a set with a super elusive blue, I think you did just fine when you look at the big picture. Congrats!

Yeah, I am excited and don’t have buyers remorse at all, but I DO think I paid too much, lol!  It will all balance out in the end!