Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Ding Dong.. Delivery ? I'm not expecting anything...  (Read 755 times)

vwengguy

• WKC Ranger
Ding Dong.. Delivery ? I'm not expecting anything...
« on: June 02, 2018, 03:22:12 AM »
There I was... just sitting on the couch surfing the WKC app, just minding my own business and the door bell goes off.
I go to the door to see the post man standing there with a package... I say to myself... WTF Self... did I order something and forget about it?
I don't ask about it... I just take the package and turn to walk in the house. As I'm walking in I check out the package and see that its from Amazon and then think.. WTF.. I don't have an Amazon account anymore? So I ask my wife what she ordered and she comes down stairs to see what I'm talking about. Nope..she didn't order anything. Time to open that puppy... OH... COOL!!.. extra large 6 pack of Cedar Planks !
Then I see the note in the pack... ;-)  Its a Thank You pack from @Josh G   How cool is that ?!?  5000+ miles away .. how does he know i'm running out of Cedar Planks ??
A Big Thank You going to @Josh G for my surprise!  I'll do my best to order up a BIG Load of Kettle Karma and have it sent to you ASAP!

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
Re: Ding Dong.. Delivery ? I'm not expecting anything...
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2018, 04:31:59 AM »
Wow nice gift. People go above and beyond in this club.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

RottiGuy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2018, 01:30:35 PM »
Very thoughtful!!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

CatskillSmoker

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2018, 02:10:57 PM »
It's always nice to get back from people you give to.
Kudos to both of you. KettleKarma