Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Show your disorganized pit / boneyard!  (Read 938 times)

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Show your disorganized pit / boneyard!
« on: May 06, 2018, 06:13:02 PM »
Mine's more like a messy minefield currently.

https://youtu.be/HeP0kEdhr8o
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

SacramentoWeber

• WKC Brave
Show your disorganized pit / boneyard!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2018, 08:55:35 PM »
The junkyard

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

CharliefromLI

• WKC Ranger
    • Long Island Weber Club
Re: Show your disorganized pit / boneyard!
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2018, 03:08:36 AM »
I had two that I called the giving trees that I was picking away at for two years until there was little if any parts of use left and I gave them away for someone else to try to do the same.

“THE CIRCLE OF LIFE”

I bought a rough $10 genesis c this spring as a parts grill that’s already saved me $100 in parts. Ironically this parts grill has a pretty spotless frame. Maybe it will end being a rehab of its own one day.

Starting LineUp: Summit Charcoal Grilling Center, Ranch Kettle, Genesis E310, SJ Gold MiniWSM, the JETTLE,
Alumni: Performer Dlx, 22.5" WSM, 26" OTG, 18.5" WSM, 22" OTP

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2018, 03:34:33 AM »
Questing for the cheap ones, especially gassers, is like Forest Gump’s “box of chocolates.” I just picked up a red Genny only because it was free. Turns out the frame is excellent and now I can’t bear to cut it up to fix my Silver C.

But the red is a 1000 ... so the Silver C will get the deeper cookbox, assuming it fits.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2018, 05:53:26 AM »
The junkyard

Damn good junkyard to have. I usually flip way to fast to accumulate a pick n pull of that size

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app