Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: MBH - Year of birth kettle  (Read 2498 times)

Jan M.

• WKC Brave
    • Mogschrauber
MBH - Year of birth kettle
« on: April 28, 2018, 06:16:04 AM »
Hi friends,

some one told me via PM nobody wants to see German kettles so I stopped posting my new kettles.

But this one I need to share.
It's number one of my holy grail list.
It's a coca-cola red MBH A coded.
I love it.

Best regards,
Jan

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ
Re: MBH - Year of birth kettle
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2018, 06:25:39 AM »
Dang! That is SWEET!! Congrats!
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

SixZeroFour

« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2018, 06:53:23 AM »
@Jan M.

Beautiful red! Please post any and all Weber kettle shots you choose!  We’d love to see your German kettles!

In addition, please send me a pm with details about who contacted you and said that. That’s not how we do things around here and they should have never sent you a message like that.

W E B E R    B A R - B - Q    K E T T L E

varekai

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2018, 07:02:24 AM »
@Jan M. , Beautiful grail grill!  and I really hope that comment was meant as sarcasm by someone in the states upset that we cant get the cool colors that you folks can... Please do not stop posting your grill pics.
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2018, 07:04:45 AM »
+1
Beautiful kettle there! I'm waiting for my birth year kettle to show up, so I know how excited you must be.
I totally agree with everything Matt said above, and Matt thanks for reaching out to Jan to make this right

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2018, 07:19:53 AM »
Man, that’s a beautiful redhead! Let’s see the whole family!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Filibuster

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2018, 07:26:02 AM »
   Weber kettles in any country is permissible and the fool who sent you that message should be sent to a place where there are no weber kettles.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Radio station WEFUNK 50,000 kilowatts of PFUNK power.

Mr.Smoke

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2018, 07:26:44 AM »
Thanks for sharing. Sweet A code you’ve got there. Please continue to show ALL your kettles. Very rude of someone to tell you to stop posting.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

Jan M.

• WKC Brave
    • Mogschrauber
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2018, 07:36:38 AM »
I think about a family shot
Why not

Best regards,
Jan

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2018, 08:05:12 AM »
Yes for the family shot, and with any European-only kettles prominently positioned in the FRONT.

A Coke red is the only logo'd kettle I'd ever be interested in, and that one's gorgeous.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2018, 08:11:12 AM »
I’m glad you like sharing your Euro grills, please don’t stop doing so. I like all your posts. Congrats on the A code.

Thanks Matt for reaching out to take care of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

RRRanger99

• WKC Performer
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2018, 08:21:44 AM »
@Jan M., We would love to see ALL of your beautiful kettles! I dare that person who PM you not to show any German kettles, to match your whole entire collection of awesome kettles!

Jan M.

• WKC Brave
    • Mogschrauber
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2018, 08:50:04 AM »
The person said sorry and explained me what’s wrong.
It’s no longer a issue.
All good.

Best regards,
Jan

vwengguy

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2018, 09:58:21 AM »
@Jan M.  I hear you and had similar experience when posting Euro items.
This is the reason I’m not posting that much anymore :-(

Hard to believe that people would be pissed because we have access to colors or just the 2-3 odd items that are not sold at Lowe’s or Home Depot.
These same people that get so mad at us don’t realize how much more we have to pay for every single Weber item here.  And NO ! We don’t make way more money here !!

If anyone thinks it’s SO much better here.. please contact me so I can sell you my house!  I’ll even give you a Summit Charcoal Grilling Center when you buy my house.  And it will be in EURO BLACK color!

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2018, 10:37:02 AM »
@Jan M.  I hear you and had similar experience when posting Euro items.
This is the reason I’m not posting that much anymore :-(

Hard to believe that people would be pissed because we have access to colors or just the 2-3 odd items that are not sold at Lowe’s or Home Depot.
These same people that get so mad at us don’t realize how much more we have to pay for every single Weber item here.  And NO ! We don’t make way more money here !!

That is Bull Shit!   >:(  Should I be pissed that south of the border, members are scoring cool vintage kettles so easily vs, almost impossible to come by here in Canada. How about having to pay lot more for charcoal, grill accessories and just about everything else up here in Canada. Sure! you could be pissed at the situation but not directed at the person.

For myself and most of all of us here, we love to come on here to see cool unique kettles/scores.

@Jan M - cool A code! I remember you posting Brownie with euro legs. I love that kettle so much, I saved the pics on my computer file and also copied front leg set up on my shorty. You never know who might get inspired by your post or kettle pic of yours.  Please keep posting what you deemed interesting.