Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: TP-20  (Read 626 times)

elninohese

• Smokey Joe
TP-20
« on: April 23, 2018, 08:28:04 AM »
Bough Thermopro TP20 today, was planning not to be so high tech and get Thermoworks thermopop--but it was only another 20 bucks for tp20 so why not.  But once again I will not drill a hole in my weber kettle master touch...going to lay them under the lid? people saying this is best way, should not destroy the probes? any suggestion would be helpful, did a rack for 4 hours ribs yesterday--grate level thermometer never went over 240....was great..did half with sauce half with just dry rub...like the sauce more.

GoAnywhereJeep

• WKC Brave
    • My YouTube channel
Re: TP-20
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2018, 10:48:44 AM »
Did you see the amazon coupon code i posted the other day here? Hopefully you got the deal.

YouTube channels: GringoBBQ & RubiconFI

Foster Dahlet

• WKC Ranger
Re: TP-20
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2018, 11:03:03 AM »
Bough Thermopro TP20 today, was planning not to be so high tech and get Thermoworks thermopop--but it was only another 20 bucks for tp20 so why not.  But once again I will not drill a hole in my weber kettle master touch...going to lay them under the lid? people saying this is best way, should not destroy the probes? any suggestion would be helpful, did a rack for 4 hours ribs yesterday--grate level thermometer never went over 240....was great..did half with sauce half with just dry rub...like the sauce more.

Lot's of people run them under the lid and it works for them.  Unfortunately for me, it pinched and ruined 2 of mine.  I now run mine through the vent.
I like my Kettles like my coffee....strong and black.

2019 Black 26" OKP; 2015 Black 22" OKP; 2004 Black SJP; mid 70's Statesman; mid 70's Gourmet, 2017 Black CGA; 2000 Black GGA;