Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Do chicks have the passion that is Weber ?? Or more inventive ideas to get the kids hooked on the We  (Read 982 times)

Fire Starter

• WKC Brave
Would love to hear from any ladies that have recipes or ideas, and also anything to get my kids more involved. It’s definitely a something I’m interested in to make it more gender friendly and promote the Grateness that is Weber

My best friend

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

[attachment deleted by admin]

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ
Well, I am no lady, but I bought my Grand daughter for her 8th birthday a copper Weber SJ... She's hooked. 8)

« Last Edit: February 14, 2018, 02:54:21 AM by hawgheaven »
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer
Well I’m no expert, but most women don’t like to be called “chicks” or “females.” That right there will get you a little more “gender friendly.” [emoji6]

Anyway, if she has a passion for cooking, use that to find a middle ground. For example, some people bake on their kettles. You provide  the kettle and you guys can try baking a cake or a pie on it.

If she doesn’t like to cook at all...then probably no need to force her.

As for kids, start them young. Have them help. If they’re older, you can also have them plan a menu and a strategy for cooking it. What’s their favorite food? You can probably make it on the grill. That’s a good place to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

[attachment deleted by admin]

inkaddictedchef1

• WKC Ranger
Well I’m no expert, but most women don’t like to be called “chicks” or “females.” That right there will get you a little more “gender friendly.” [emoji6]

Anyway, if she has a passion for cooking, use that to find a middle ground. For example, some people bake on their kettles. You provide  the kettle and you guys can try baking a cake or a pie on it.

If she doesn’t like to cook at all...then probably no need to force her.

As for kids, start them young. Have them help. If they’re older, you can also have them plan a menu and a strategy for cooking it. What’s their favorite food? You can probably make it on the grill. That’s a good place to start.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Well said

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app