Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: BBQ Dragon Shelf - Pics and questions answered  (Read 3565 times)

shamlax79

• Smokey Joe
Re: BBQ Dragon Shelf - Pics and questions answered
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2018, 04:49:36 PM »
I ordered one on amazon and it seems great but the stability cables that keep the arms from folding out too far were missing so I haven’t been able to use it yet. I did contact the company and they asked for my shipping address so i think they’re sending the cables but I’ve gotten no confirmation

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club

ButtevilleBBQer

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2018, 01:56:46 PM »
Mine works grate.  Very well engineered product.  Not as aesthetically pleasing to look at as the old wood Weber Sidekick table but still not bad.  Removes and stores easily too.

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: January 18, 2018, 12:00:22 AM »
Someone else mentioned just using a grill you are not cooking on to set stuff on.  It gives you an excuse for why you might have an extra one or two laying around. 

By how many some of the guys have here, I'm guessing they tell their wife how they are planning to cut round pieces of plywood to put where the cooking grate goes, put table clothes over them & host their daughter's wedding in the back yard when she grows up.

I have a portable folding table in my cooking area... works well and LOTS of room with no gimmicks or problems. Cheap too...
regards,
Hal