Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Christmas Gift Ideas  (Read 1896 times)

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Christmas Gift Ideas
« on: November 24, 2017, 10:06:53 AM »
I told my mother in law I’d like a CB 22” stacker:

https://www.cajunbandit.com/product-p/22kettle.htm

What are you guys asking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
Re: Christmas Gift Ideas
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2017, 10:08:35 AM »
I don’t usually ask for anything because I know there is a low likelihood of getting it. Would love a SNS though.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2017, 10:18:42 AM »
Asked my family to all chip in and get me a yi 4k+ action camera so I can start filming YouTube fishing videos. But for me and my wife were are just getting the girls stuff and doing cool stocking stuffers stuff for us

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2017, 02:44:04 AM »
I don't want anything for me. Nor does my wife want anything for her. We concentrate on the kids and grand kids. We have pretty much acquired all the "stuff" we need. We do, however, treat ourselves to "date night" every week. Good food, good wine... laffs and hugs. We're old. It works for us. :-)
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2017, 02:47:30 AM »
I don't want anything for me. Nor does my wife want anything for her. We concentrate on the kids and grand kids. We have pretty much acquired all the "stuff" we need. We do, however, treat ourselves to "date night" every week. Good food, good wine... laffs and hugs. We're old. It works for us. :-)

that is perfect

I wish Christmas was more like Thanksgiving, no gifts just spending time with family.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

Vette10R

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2017, 11:35:18 AM »
I asked the wife for a slow and sear plus! I'm hoping she gets it :)

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2017, 11:38:19 AM »
great thread!  I don't want any "things", but I would like to finally splurge and get a rib roast or something similar and cook it for Christmas.  I woefully walk past them at Sam's club every time I'm there.

pbe gummi bear

• WKC Mod
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2017, 07:48:20 PM »
I’m not asking for anything this year. I’m going to Italy with my family so all I want is to make some good memories (and delicious stuff to eat). :)
"Have you hugged your Weber today?"
Check out WKC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Weber-Kettle-Club/521728011229791

iCARRY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #8 on: November 26, 2017, 03:56:05 AM »
Since having kids, I don’t ask for anything. Everything is about them. We booked their first Disney vacation for this coming February. I can’t wait to see their faces.
My wife and I just fill each others stockings with small simple stuff. Anything we want during the year, we pretty much just buy for ourselves. If I want something pretty expensive, I work some overtime shifts. Pay for it in cash.
Everything my wife wants is expensive though, she is a professional photographer. Nothing is cheap in that industry. Only good thing is being able to claim her stuff on the business taxes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #9 on: November 26, 2017, 04:27:40 PM »
I bought grills all year so not asking for anything. My wife makes stocking stuffers for all and then get the kid something nice.
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

IndyCanuck

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2017, 06:19:02 PM »
Great gift ideas - new stuff from Weber and a giveaway by @Grillocracy

Weber Gear Giveaway:  Enter for your chance to win an amazing prize package from @WeberGrills featuring every item from their new collection of branded gear!
grillocracy.com/blog/weber-gea…

#freeproductsfromweber #webergiveaway #grillocracycontest #ad

IndyCanuck

slowsmoker

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2017, 01:24:08 PM »
Well Me and the wife would not normally spend a whole lot of cash on each other at Xmas. Kids usually get the lions share. But this year was a bit different. Just this summer I got into grilling and bbq’ing, after the best family holiday to Canada, where our friends were grilling massive lumps of meat everyday and really showed us how’s it’s done. So when I came home to the U.K. I first blew a small heap of cash on a 18 Inch Weber kettle, which was great. But word from friends and family soon spread and now everyone wants to come over whenever I’m grilling, to try my burgers and rib eyes. Then of course I needed a bigger grill.  So I went out and bought a 22 Inch Weber kettle which is a master touch with the gourmet grates etc.  Already the best Xmas ever and I’m 40 years old [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club