Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Glen Blue Pickup......  (Read 2040 times)

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Glen Blue Pickup......
« Reply #15 on: November 10, 2017, 10:39:18 AM »
Lol! @Schaefd2 you stalker you.
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

Schaefd2

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #16 on: November 10, 2017, 10:49:30 AM »
@kettlebb says the guy who hunted down a redhead after seeing her on the MLS hahaha

But I have noticed a possible legless black 26er in some dude's backyard up in the sticks near where I live. He has it resting on a couple cinder blocks and I wonder if he uses it as a firepit.
And there is a black 22" way off the road next to this person's trash and recycling bin. I cant tell if he is storing it, or getting ready to trash it. I drive by everyday on my way home from work :)
I've been called the Robin Hood of Weber Kettles.

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2017, 11:04:20 AM »
@kettlebb says the guy who hunted down a redhead after seeing her on the MLS hahaha

But I have noticed a possible legless black 26er in some dude's backyard up in the sticks near where I live. He has it resting on a couple cinder blocks and I wonder if he uses it as a firepit.
And there is a black 22" way off the road next to this person's trash and recycling bin. I cant tell if he is storing it, or getting ready to trash it. I drive by everyday on my way home from work :)
The Webertitis is becoming strong within...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PotsieWeber

• WKC Performer
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2017, 11:43:22 AM »
I thought I was bad asking a Polish guy (from the old country) who had a garage sale if he had a bbq for sale (after noticing what looked like a mint bbq cover in a rather vintage looking flower print).  I was almost guessing he dragged it out of the garage just to get other stuff out because the cover didn't look like it had seen the sun.

After he said no and I left, I was kicking myself for not asking what color his was.  If it was something interesting, I'm guessing he would have been willing to sell it for a decent price.   

regards,
Hal

jeffrackmo

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2017, 12:11:34 PM »

It never weakens @Travis    😲
Very pretty.  Now I want one to go with my blue wave (I think that is what someone said it was) SJ.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Lets just say I have acquired a few Kettles.  Big and small.   Vintage and New...  Some say I have a problem.  I find the Kettle, buy the Kettle, USE the Kettle...No problem...

Schaefd2

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #20 on: November 10, 2017, 12:15:55 PM »

Lol I may have Stage 1 Weberitis, where I get free kettles or cheap ones if I can see it fulfilling a purpose. However, maybe my infection is benign, and one day I’ll have Stage 17 Weberitis and be paying $4,371 for a custom off eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club
I've been called the Robin Hood of Weber Kettles.

RottiGuy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #21 on: November 10, 2017, 12:34:40 PM »
Great score!!!..I'm on the hunt for one aswell!!