Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Looking for a rotisserie motor  (Read 887 times)

Grillagin

• WKC Ranger
Looking for a rotisserie motor
« on: October 18, 2017, 03:41:30 PM »
Hey all, I'm in the process of trying to buy this rotisserie off Letgo. Unfortunately, it has no motor.  Before buying retail, I was wondering if anyone had a spare in their parts pile that isn't being used?  This is not a WTB post, yet, since I haven't bought it.  I'm just putting out feelers in case the deal works out.  Let me know what you have and want you want for it. Thanks!

https://us.letgo.com/en/i/rotisserie-and-extension-for-weber-grill_7019dfa9-72c4-4a51-962c-2db745a7a3ee

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Looking for a rotisserie motor
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2017, 04:49:40 AM »
I may have what you need, I can't tell from the pic if it is the style that the motor just slides on the bracket and the spit inserts into the motor. If so you can have it free few bucks shipping maybe or maybe not. Headed out for 9 days vacation I can send it after i get back if you score.
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Grillagin

• WKC Ranger
Re: Looking for a rotisserie motor
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2017, 04:19:54 PM »
I may have what you need, I can't tell from the pic if it is the style that the motor just slides on the bracket and the spit inserts into the motor. If so you can have it free few bucks shipping maybe or maybe not. Headed out for 9 days vacation I can send it after i get back if you score.

Thanks brother!  Its probably the same one.  I'm just waiting for the deal to happen.  Stay tuned.