Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Crazy Accessories  (Read 2427 times)

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
Crazy Accessories
« on: September 01, 2017, 02:50:48 PM »
It is very Interesting all the different accessories Weber offered

I guess I better go pick up my chill this weekend LOL

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
Re: Crazy Accessories
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2017, 03:03:18 PM »
That is crazy. Seems useful enough. Looks like the designers at Weber had a lot of freedom early on to try to sale some unique accessories.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

crowderjd

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2017, 08:22:38 PM »
That would be awesome for parties...does anyone know if the side tables were an accessory for the Chill?  Mine didn't come with them, and though it is fine without it, I'd love to find some someday!
Chasing the impossibles: Westerner, Custom, Meat Cut!

eLLWOODgGLEN

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 05:46:34 AM »
That would be awesome for parties...does anyone know if the side tables were an accessory for the Chill?  Mine didn't come with them, and though it is fine without it, I'd love to find some someday!
I haven't been able to find any tables offered as accessories anymore. The wine rack is still stocked by some online suppliers.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Filibuster

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 05:58:11 AM »
   Ok after reading "The Grill Out Times" summer 2003 issue. The way its worded the mahogany shelves came with the unit. The extras  are the chill basket and wire wine caddy. Hope that helps and good luck in finding what you're looking for.

Sent from my SM-J700P using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Radio station WEFUNK 50,000 kilowatts of PFUNK power.

Scott Zee

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2017, 06:02:24 AM »
Tami has gotta love that rack. Always good to have an extra bottle or 2 hanging around.....   8)
drink a little drink, smoke a little smoke    8)
It's not just a grill, it's a WEBER

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2017, 04:05:47 PM »
All squared away

And chillin nicely
Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2017, 08:09:17 PM »
Looks great!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #8 on: September 18, 2017, 03:57:41 AM »
Oh I'd always thought that thing was a regular cooler or fridge, not for white wine specifically. Makes me even more glad to really only drink red wine --- no cooler needed. Next, I'll tell you why I'm a fan of the boxed wine.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

cbpeck

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2017, 08:50:41 AM »
It is a regular fridge. I fill mine with sodas and beer and the drinks are colder than the ones in my kitchen fridge. You use it just like an ice chest, but don't need ice!

cbpeck

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2017, 08:53:17 AM »
JEBIV. Your shelves are not installed correctly. Rotate the shelves' metal hooks 90° and hook them on the posts that attach the outer metal rail to the body. I think you'll find The shelves fit much better and are more stable this way. Let me know if you have any questions.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #11 on: September 18, 2017, 08:59:17 AM »
JEBIV. Your shelves are not installed correctly. Rotate the shelves' metal hooks 90° and hook them on the posts that attach the outer metal rail to the body. I think you'll find The shelves fit much better and are more stable this way. Let me know if you have any questions.
Dang that makes perfect sense they were like that when i got it thanks

cbpeck

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #12 on: September 18, 2017, 09:04:19 AM »
Weber photographed the shelves installed incorrectly a few times too, including in the photo on the box your wine caddy came in, so you aren't alone. Come to think of it, Weber has been guilty of that will a few times (upside triangle on the new LE redhead).

Foster Dahlet

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2017, 07:20:21 PM »
All squared away

And chillin nicely

that is awesome.
I like my Kettles like my coffee....strong and black.

2019 Black 26" OKP; 2015 Black 22" OKP; 2004 Black SJP; mid 70's Statesman; mid 70's Gourmet, 2017 Black CGA; 2000 Black GGA;