Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Cajon bandit  (Read 3272 times)

Troy

• Statesman
Re: Cajon bandit
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2017, 09:32:38 PM »
CB is a USA company. First class products at a good price.
Because they are small, communication is not there best suit.
Troy can vouch for them..

@Troy

Thanks AJ!

I can vouch for Chris over at Cajun Bandit. He's a stand-up dude. He's been a friend of mine for nearly a decade, although we've never met face to face.

He's not super tech-savvy, so he's usually at the mercy of whatever software he's dealing with.
As I recall, he invoices through paypal but you can pay with a CC (without having a paypal account)

He's a member here as well, but he's not super active.

robert-r

• WKC Brave
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2017, 06:36:42 AM »
I bought a rotisserie from them just a short while ago. It was shipped promptly & I was given a tracking number. I had several e-mail conversations with Chris - all answered almost immediately. I feel that I was dealing with an incredibly honest person who values his customers and puts them first. I would definitely do business with Cajun Bandit again.
18.5 & 14.5 WSMs, 26.5 XL, 22.5 Performer, JJ, SJ, Genesis 330, OKJ Highland, Stackers, Roti Rings & Stick Burning Al Pastore Cooker

Big Dawg

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: September 09, 2017, 12:47:41 PM »
Glad it finally worked out for you, @Joetee.  I've ordered several things from them over the years and have never had a problem.  I just got my 26er Roti a few weeks ago.

BD
The Sultans of Swine
22.5 WSM - Fat Boy
22.5 OTG - Little Man/26.75 - Big Kahuna

Joetee

• WKC Brave
« Reply #18 on: September 09, 2017, 05:19:12 PM »
Well I hate bashing a company unless they really disserve it. That was not my intention here with Cajon bandit. But I was concerned at first because it was not what i was quit used to. But except for my first encounter which was my fault I'm thinking, it's worked out quit well. I should receive my rotisserie Monday.
Looking back, they did a good job with my order and canceled my order right away on my request.
After further investigation on my part, I realized they are a great company to order from and I'm sure a great product as well.
Thank you Cajon bandit

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Rub

• WKC Ranger
    • Swamp Boys BBQ
« Reply #19 on: September 09, 2017, 06:24:03 PM »
Looking forward to hearing how you like it. I'd like to get a rotis in the near future.
In the market for unicorns to complete my collection: Ambassador, Plainsman, Meat Cut, Custom, Blue 18 MBH, Green 18 MBH

Joetee

• WKC Brave
« Reply #20 on: September 11, 2017, 03:11:28 PM »
My rotisserie arrived today. Can't weight to try it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

wessonjb

• WKC Ranger
Cajon bandit
« Reply #21 on: September 11, 2017, 08:35:15 PM »
Just ordered a door and charcoal ring for my 22 this morning. I'm local here in Huntsville and emailed Chris asking could I just pick up instead of mailing. He responded quickly and gave me his number and got mine. Calling me Wednesday when it arrives and picking up directly through him. That's great service !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

swamprb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2017, 05:09:52 AM »
I have a Facebook page "Cajun Bandit Users Group" but no affiliation to CB other than being a fan of their products.
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

Ken Mc

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2017, 09:13:18 AM »
Nothing but good things to say about Chris and his business. Great guy to deal with and stands behind his product! When he first stared doing the kits for turning your kettle into wsm, the paint started coming off mine. He sent me a new one and told me to keep the old one, no questions asked. I have bought many other products from them and  very satisfied.
Lookin' for a flat top 26"( not black)

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2017, 01:46:19 PM »
I have a Facebook page "Cajun Bandit Users Group" but no affiliation to CB other than being a fan of their products.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/374475039413561/
Link for the lazy