Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Cajon bandit  (Read 3273 times)

Joetee

• WKC Brave
Cajon bandit
« on: September 07, 2017, 07:47:27 AM »
Has anyone ordered from Cajon bandit recently? I ended up cancelling my order after it was invoiced. Are they foreign? Communication really sucked.

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
Re: Cajon bandit
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2017, 07:52:09 AM »
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

Joetee

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 07:58:34 AM »
Amazon don't sell it

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 08:03:43 AM »
If I remember correctly it's a very small operation. They aren't a massive company making stuff overseas. You should reconsider.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

Joetee

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2017, 08:07:07 AM »
I felt like I was being scammed. He had me invoiced through PayPal before I even confirmed my order even after I said I didn't want PayPal. I wanted to use credit card.

Joetee

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2017, 08:12:31 AM »
I really wanted that rotisserie but I just got this bad feeling like the web site was hacked.

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2017, 08:19:34 AM »
I don't remember how I paid  and I didn't have any questions about the item I wanted but my order shipped promptly and arrived in 2 days. I was very happy with them and would gladly order again

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Bubblehead

• WKC Brave
« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2017, 08:31:15 AM »
I've probably ordered 5-6 times over the years.  Like kettlebb said, they are a very small operation and sometimes communication isn't the best.  Very accommodating though, I've ordered partial kits for unintended use and (I think it's Chris?) has always been helpful.

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2017, 08:35:34 AM »
Ultimately do what your comfortable with.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

Joetee

• WKC Brave
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2017, 08:40:27 AM »
Well ok then. I just had to make sure. I'll give them another try.

Rub

• WKC Ranger
    • Swamp Boys BBQ
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2017, 09:47:02 AM »
I felt like I was being scammed. He had me invoiced through PayPal before I even confirmed my order even after I said I didn't want PayPal. I wanted to use credit card.

If they're a small online business like me they likely use PayPal to process credit card orders. I have a hard time getting people to understand that they do not have to have a PayPal account to pay with a credit card through PayPal. It's not a requirement. PayPal is one of, if not THE, industry leaders in secure online transactions. Plus they stand behind their service. I'd give them another try. I plan on buying one of his rotis in the near future.
In the market for unicorns to complete my collection: Ambassador, Plainsman, Meat Cut, Custom, Blue 18 MBH, Green 18 MBH

Joetee

• WKC Brave
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2017, 10:14:00 AM »

If they're a small online business like me they likely use PayPal to process credit card orders. I have a hard time getting people to understand that they do not have to have a PayPal account to pay with a credit card through PayPal. It's not a requirement. PayPal is one of, if not THE, industry leaders in secure online transactions. Plus they stand behind their service. I'd give them another try. I plan on buying one of his rotis in the near future.
Well I reordered and apologized. I never heard of paying with a credit card through PayPal. I've had and used PayPal for many years. I just put it on my PayPal credit account.

Oh and by the way, if your a veteran, they will give you a 10% discount.

Mike in Roseville

• WKC Performer
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2017, 11:08:47 AM »
They are good. Just got my 26" Rotisserie from them and have ordered there before.

Chris has always been pretty good about communication, but to me Cajun Bandit seems small, like it's a side business. That said, they have been great to deal with.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

fedex

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2017, 06:12:44 PM »
Just got a door for my 18" WSM.  No problems at all.

Sent from my XT1585 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

1 Black Limited Edition Kettle & Wife Model #1962

Heyjude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2017, 08:56:59 PM »
CB is a USA company. First class products at a good price.
Because they are small, communication is not there best suit.
Troy can vouch for them..

@Troy
I don't care if you don't like my Avatar, its there for me..