Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Where to buy -- Weber foot cap  (Read 3811 times)

swamprb

• WKC Performer
Re: Where to buy -- Weber foot cap
« Reply #15 on: September 04, 2017, 02:33:52 AM »
the plastic cap on the disposable propane cylinders
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

HeatnSmoke

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2017, 01:30:59 PM »
Thanks for all the replies guys!

I should have said at the start that I'm from the Australia forum, so need a place where I can order this online and ship it to aunt's address in the US, then she can forward it to me together with other US based items my wife and I order from time to time.

We don't have Ace or Lowes here in Aus, but I'll try the local hardware first and the soda bottle cap sounds like a great hack.

@Bob BQ thanks for the offer -- I'll keep this as my last resort mate!

bear

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2017, 02:52:39 AM »
Weber customer service, Australia. Google "R. McDonald Weber" for the phone number. They will send you one for free

Hetron

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2017, 03:03:53 AM »
Although I know they're not correct but I buy rubber chair or crutch tips from Ace Hardware and use them on my Weber leg.  Much more durable than the flimsy little plastic caps.

Donald McRonald

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2017, 04:27:53 AM »
Thanks for all the replies guys!

I should have said at the start that I'm from the Australia forum, so need a place where I can order this online and ship it to aunt's address in the US, then she can forward it to me together with other US based items my wife and I order from time to time.

We don't have Ace or Lowes here in Aus, but I'll try the local hardware first and the soda bottle cap sounds like a great hack.

@Bob BQ thanks for the offer -- I'll keep this as my last resort mate!

I see your from Australia.
At your local Bunnings they should have a pack of (4) 25mm plastic tips in black or white.
They fit perfectly. See links below.

https://www.bunnings.com.au/tic-25mm-round-white-plastic-external-chair-tip-4-pack_p4050040

https://www.bunnings.com.au/tic-25mm-round-black-plastic-external-chair-tip-4-piece_p4050048

Hope this is of assistance.

HeatnSmoke

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #20 on: September 07, 2017, 01:39:23 PM »
Thanks mate, will give it a go!