Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Photobucket $399.00 to view photos?  (Read 774 times)

Raindog

• WKC Brave
Photobucket $399.00 to view photos?
« on: August 18, 2017, 03:57:36 PM »
What is the deal with Photobucket?  I get a message about updating my account to see third party postings. Is it really going to cost me $399 to view pictures of kettles on this site? Sorry if this has been addressed but I searched site and didn't find the answer.

cbpeck

• WKC Ranger
Re: Photobucket $399.00 to view photos?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2017, 10:02:43 PM »
Everybody across the internet is abandoning Photobucket for this reason. Thanks to the hard work of a few contributers, WKC now has its own free photo hosting service. You should be able to find the information by searching "how to post photos."

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2017, 05:53:13 AM »
PhotoPhuckit shot themselves in the foot with that move. They destroyed a ton of websites by doing this greedy shit.
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

Raindog

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2017, 07:17:28 AM »
Everybody across the internet is abandoning Photobucket for this reason. Thanks to the hard work of a few contributers, WKC now has its own free photo hosting service. You should be able to find the information by searching "how to post photos."

Thanks cbpeck. I do use the WKC service but when a member posts pictures using photobucket I guess I'm gonna just be out of luck.  :(