Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Free passes for Barbecue movie  (Read 861 times)

Lowbrass

• WKC Ranger
Re: Free passes for Barbecue movie
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2017, 09:27:30 PM »
Cool!  Thanks!  I was able to get one!
"The Fairway" '74, 22” Turquose, 18" Red C code, 18" Blue DU code x2, Gen 2 Grass Green Performer, 26” Glen Blue, Spring Green, "Bone", Turquose, Blue Wave, Wedgewood Blue, “Smoke”, Crimson and Homer SJGs.  14" and 18" WSM

Grails (HELP!): IMPERIAL GLEN BLUE!

demosthenes9

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2017, 09:52:24 PM »
Hmmmm, this is what I got...

FREE BARBECUE Documentary Passes
WE'RE GIVING AWAY 300 FREE VIEWINGS to the new, full-length feature documentary called BARBECUE! The First 200 sign ups will automatically be given FREE access to the film on August 5th...and remaining 100 viewings will be drawn from remaining registrations. This movie is available on Pay Per View now and will be released on Netflix Aug. 15th.
Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 7:00 PM EDT
-to-
Friday, August 4, 2017 at 5:00 PM EDT
This is an online event.
Thank you again for registering for our event. This email is confirmation of your successful registration. If any of the information displayed below is incorrect, please contact us as soon as possible.
Online event access
Event URL: http://BarbecueNews.com

All winners will be notified on or before August 5th. All winners will receive notice of winnings, via email with complete instructions on how to access their FREE movie.

Did I mess something up ??  Just late to the party ???   Or is that what others got as well ?

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2017, 07:06:26 AM »
I got that as well @demosthenes9 I guess we will wait and see what happens.
WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow