Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Father's day happy man  (Read 1416 times)

Joetee

• WKC Brave
Father's day happy man
« on: June 19, 2017, 04:52:32 AM »
I got my blue performer deluxe yesterday for Father's day. $175 used one season. Included two Weber baskets and a grill cover. Everything is in great shape. The only thing I need to check is why the wires aren't attached to the ignitor unit for the gas assist.

I'll get some photos later. It won't let me upload right now.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
Re: Father's day happy man
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 05:18:25 AM »
Grate just great. Is Blue a color you like? Check those wires.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

Joetee

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2017, 06:20:34 AM »
I'm a U. of K. Fan so yes blue is perfect.

Foster Dahlet

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2017, 06:53:26 AM »
I got my blue performer deluxe yesterday for Father's day. $175 used one season. Included two Weber baskets and a grill cover. Everything is in great shape. The only thing I need to check is why the wires aren't attached to the ignitor unit for the gas assist.

Congrats, Joetee!.  That's 2 kettles in a matter of a few months now...looks like you are a charcoal convert.  I guess you are going to postpone the restoration of your Weber gas grill?  You will love the performer.
I like my Kettles like my coffee....strong and black.

2019 Black 26" OKP; 2015 Black 22" OKP; 2004 Black SJP; mid 70's Statesman; mid 70's Gourmet, 2017 Black CGA; 2000 Black GGA;

Joetee

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2017, 10:36:26 AM »

Congrats, Joetee!.  That's 2 kettles in a matter of a few months now...looks like you are a charcoal convert.  I guess you are going to postpone the restoration of your Weber gas grill?  You will love the performer.
Yes I've totally switched to charcoal. Gas grill is out. So much better with charcoal.

I got the premium kettle a few months ago and learned there is so much more to enjoy with grilling and that one isn't enough. Yesterday I had beef ribs on one and a turkey breast on the other after I removed the corn on the cob. If I decide to do beans I might have to get a third. LOL

TheDude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2017, 01:10:20 PM »

Yes I've totally switched to charcoal. Gas grill is out. So much better with charcoal.

I got the premium kettle a few months ago and learned there is so much more to enjoy with grilling and that one isn't enough. Yesterday I had beef ribs on one and a turkey breast on the other after I removed the corn on the cob. If I decide to do beans I might have to get a third. LOL

Ride the beans under the meat.
Still need a 22” yellow