Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber Lunette Lights  (Read 2444 times)

landgraftj

• WKC Performer
Weber Lunette Lights
« on: April 16, 2013, 07:55:59 AM »
Anyone know anything about these? Picked them up today from an old ACE Hardware for $12 each. Made of plastic, runs on 4 "D" batteries and has 4 discs to change the lighting color (blue, green, red, and yellow).

Not everyone deserves to know the real you. Let them criticize who they think you are.

reillyranch

• WKC Ranger
Re: Weber Lunette Lights
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 08:01:18 AM »
Nice deal.  Weber made those a few years back, I mean imported them. I think they only sold them for a year or two.  The date should be on it, if not me or someone here can look what year it was.  They are kinda cool, but if I remember, they don't last long outside.

By the way did that Ace have any more in a box? I might be interested in getting one. 
« Last Edit: April 16, 2013, 08:03:24 AM by reillyranch »

Duke

• The Duke
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 08:09:22 AM »
Cool find, I would grab those myself. They also made birdhouses that never flew. Have you ever seen one Ed? Pics maybe? How about the mailboxes? I wish I could find one.

landgraftj

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 08:37:05 AM »
Bottom of box says 2002. Ed-I picked up the last 2 they had. They have been sitting there for a awhile as evidenced by the amount of dust on the box tops. If I decide to part with one I will let you know.
Not everyone deserves to know the real you. Let them criticize who they think you are.

G

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 09:37:42 AM »
Im pretty sure the Ace by me has one NIB.  Ed (or others), if you want it, let me know and I will confirm its still available and get a price. 

reillyranch

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 09:49:28 AM »
I would like one in the box, I have one on a shelf already so dint want to spend a fortune. 

Mailboxes and birdhouses, saw a image a few years ago at a sales meeting.  I will try and see if they can send one this way. 

Jeff

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 12:06:31 PM »
An Ace in my area still has 2 NIB on the shelf...lots of dust on them as well.
Kettle collector AND cooker!

Mayhem

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2013, 12:50:19 AM »
Where do you slap the meat on it?
Good food ain't cheap
Cheap food ain't good