Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Got my new performer metal table, the old one is up for grabs (for free!)  (Read 1341 times)

bigssa

• WKC Brave
A few weeks ago, I found an amazing CL ad for a gen 3 performer with rotisserie for $100. The only problem, I live about 2 hours away from Columbia, SC where the ad was posted. Here is the ad:

However, my best friend lives 10 minutes from the guy. So I quickly text my buddy and ask him for a favor to buy it and hold it for me for a week or so since I was leaving for a vacation in FL the next day. Without hesitation, my buddy since no problem and makes the purchase. The next day after returning from vacation, I drive to my friend's house and grab the grill, which looks to have been used about a dozen times but never cleaned. The grill is an AA code, 2011. The ash was caked on pretty thick and the ash pan was full of solidified ash. I followed the WKC cleaning directions and the grill looked almost new.
I decided to buy a metal table to replace the plastic one so I called up Weber and explained what I needed. The CS rep was extremely helpful and had the table shipped to me the same day. First time dealing with their CS and I now see why everyone praises them. Here is the pic of the grill with the new table:

Which leads me to why you might have actually read this too long and boring story. I don't have any use for the old plastic table and don't want to store it at my house. The table is in relatively good condition. It has a few minor scratches and a few stains, but no cracks or chips. First person (in lower 48) to PM me can have it. I will ship it at no charge to you. I just ask that you pay it forward to someone else in some way or another. Here is a pic of the old table:

TheDude

• WKC Performer
Nice grill. Even nicer gesture.
Still need a 22” yellow

charred

• WKC Performer
man those are BIG pics!

yeah, cool move!
hopelessly, helplessly, happily addicted to a shipload of Webers

bigssa

• WKC Brave
man those are BIG pics!

yeah, cool move!
I probably should pick a lower resolution on Tapatalk next time.

Darko

• WKC Performer
That's a very nice gesture. Great job.

bigssa

• WKC Brave
The table has been claimed.