Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: One Touch Platinum RRR and table swap  (Read 1287 times)

swamprb

• WKC Performer
One Touch Platinum RRR and table swap
« on: May 13, 2017, 07:28:52 AM »
I'll admit I'm not a big fan of the OTP and subsequent Performers with the thermoplastic tables. I don't even know why I bother with them since it appears nobody seems to like the OTP's here in the Pacific Northwet, otherwise I wouldn't be dealing with them!

Over the winter, I managed to lowball my way into a couple black 22's with cracked or broken tables and found a newer/used grey thermoplastic Performer table. My long range goal was to build a dual table like the beautiful one @Shoestringshop made. Thats on hold for now-but the dream lives!

So I swapped out the Performer table on my RED M-T OTP

And took the white table and did a quick RRR to a 2002 OTP that a co-worker now cooks on.

RRR & Mods Forever!
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

indy82z

• WKC Ranger
Re: One Touch Platinum RRR and table swap
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2017, 10:56:53 AM »
If you put a performer table on it, did you just drill an extra set of holes as I thought only one set lined up?

swamprb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2017, 01:45:28 PM »
If you put a performer table on it, did you just drill an extra set of holes as I thought only one set lined up?

Yes

Take a look at the grey table. The OTP frame is smaller so you have to drill between the stock holes. The holes toward the front of the table have machine screws to cover.
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2017, 03:06:57 PM »
Looking forward to your build! You have a nice start.
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

Hell Fire Grill

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2017, 03:28:04 PM »
If the red one comes up missing...I never seen it.
You can't always get what you want....but if you try sometimes you get what you need

swamprb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2017, 06:14:26 PM »
If the red one comes up missing...I never seen it.

One of a kind!