Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Stubb's Charcoal  (Read 1397 times)

RottiGuy

• WKC Performer
Stubb's Charcoal
« on: May 03, 2017, 12:01:42 PM »
Well after working out of town for the past 4 month's and driving past a fellow grill fella's house we finally got to hook up..@ Mr.Hoss invited me over for a meet up and a few rack's of ribs!!,best i ever had!! It was great looking at his stable of beauty kettles,talking dogs and of course Weber kettles.Mike, thanx for the tip's,and great hospitality!! But before i left,he gave me my first bag of Stubb's all natural briquettes, and wow, i really like them, will be heading over the river for more of those!!Sorry we did not get any pic's,were to busy shooting the breeze,Mike thanx again,we will have to do that again!!

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Stubb's Charcoal
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2017, 01:18:56 PM »
Always a good deal to meet another grillfella.
Good times [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hell Fire Grill

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2017, 05:17:07 PM »
Did you ask him why he has so many grills...
You can't always get what you want....but if you try sometimes you get what you need

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2017, 07:21:53 AM »
Stubbs briquettes are my favorite.

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2017, 08:18:02 AM »
Glad you like the ribs Mike....unlike most traditional bbq dishes pork ribs are something I cannot predict with any consistency...for me they are more than a bit like a crap shoot. Take care and be careful on them roofs dude.

And be good to the breed of our choice.

It winds up Mike buys his dogs from the same fella I got my last Rottweiler from a number of years ago. This breeder is expensive and exclusive...which follows as his dogs are first rate. One of them is parked less than a foot from my right side now....a sign of a good male Rottweiler.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2017, 08:36:45 AM »

Glad you like the ribs Mike....unlike most traditional bbq dishes pork ribs are something I cannot predict with any consistency...for me they are more than a bit like a crap shoot. Take care and be careful on them roofs dude.

And be good to the breed of our choice.

It winds up Mike buys his dogs from the same fella I got my last Rottweiler from a number of years ago. This breeder is expensive and exclusive...which follows as his dogs are first rate. One of them is parked less than a foot from my right side now....a sign of a good male Rottweiler.

Another roofer besides me?

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

RottiGuy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2017, 03:22:37 PM »
Yeah,32 year's now...

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
Stubb's Charcoal
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2017, 03:44:07 PM »
Very nice. Ive been at it awhile too. I've got to slow down on my BBQ. My belly is starting to get in the way when I step around my ladder lol.

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2017, 04:17:42 PM »
 Maybe you should look at it another way.  Perhaps you need to slow down on the roofing, because it's interfering with your Barbecue. :P ;D

CharliefromLI

• WKC Ranger
    • Long Island Weber Club
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2017, 04:35:31 PM »
Lowe's will hopefully put Stubbs on sale for Memorial Day weekend. Stock up!!!

Starting LineUp: Summit Charcoal Grilling Center, Ranch Kettle, Genesis E310, SJ Gold MiniWSM, the JETTLE,
Alumni: Performer Dlx, 22.5" WSM, 26" OTG, 18.5" WSM, 22" OTP

RottiGuy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2017, 11:43:37 PM »
I wish they sold it in canada!!