Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Cajun Bandit Customer Service  (Read 2650 times)

Larry

• WKC Brave
Cajun Bandit Customer Service
« on: April 24, 2017, 06:50:42 PM »
Has anybody had a good experience with Cajun Bandits customer service? I purchased a WSM door from them and then contacted them through their own website "Contact Us" section regarding another one of their products. My request has been completely ignored for a week. I've given up on them and have been looking for the other product elsewhere.

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
Re: Cajun Bandit Customer Service
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2017, 08:31:25 PM »
Has anybody had a good experience with Cajun Bandits customer service? I purchased a WSM door from them and then contacted them through their own website "Contact Us" section regarding another one of their products. My request has been completely ignored for a week. I've given up on them and have been looking for the other product elsewhere.

I sent then an email about week ago.  No response for me either.  Needed info on their rotisserie.  Maybe I will just get the Weber model.  They used to be good about those things.  Wonder what happened?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2017, 08:35:00 PM by Davescprktl »
OKP Crimson, 22" H Code Brownie, SJS Lime, 22" CB Stacker, Red Q2200, Performer Deluxe CB slate blue

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"  H. Simpson

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2017, 02:00:39 AM »
you can't call them?
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2017, 07:07:50 AM »
That's too bad.  Maybe they  are having a problem with their site.  I couldn't find a phone number for them on the site or google. I'm not a Facebook guy but maybe they have a page?

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2017, 09:09:33 AM »
@swamprb you have short connections with Cajun, any thoughts or can you pass along the info?

other options are to try to reach out on other social media sites like Facebook and see if you get a response.
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

iCARRY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2017, 04:03:17 PM »

I sent then an email about week ago.  No response for me either.  Needed info on their rotisserie.  Maybe I will just get the Weber model.  They used to be good about those things.  Wonder what happened?
I have the rotisserie, what's the question? I might be able to answer it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iCARRY

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2017, 04:05:01 PM »
@Larry that's strange. I have had a great experience with them. Answered all my emails within 24 hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2017, 05:10:10 PM »
It's one guy, so he may just be super busy or on vacation.

Bigwisky

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2017, 11:21:53 AM »
Larry and all others that did not receive replies to their emails from Cajun Bandit, I want to apologize for this issue, there was a problem upon initial start up of the new site, it was a difficult task to try and catch up to all the emails that were not answered, reason being, I thought they were being answered,nothing was getting kicked back to me as undelivered, so please feel free to resend any unresolved issues and I will be more than happy to help you with the problem, the issue has been resolved.

Chris
Cajun Bandit

Troy

• Statesman
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2017, 12:29:47 PM »
Larry and all others that did not receive replies to their emails from Cajun Bandit, I want to apologize for this issue, there was a problem upon initial start up of the new site, it was a difficult task to try and catch up to all the emails that were not answered, reason being, I thought they were being answered,nothing was getting kicked back to me as undelivered, so please feel free to resend any unresolved issues and I will be more than happy to help you with the problem, the issue has been resolved.

Chris
Cajun Bandit

I knew you'd give up and create an account some day ;)
Welcome to the club Chris.

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #10 on: May 04, 2017, 12:53:37 PM »
Hey bigwisky, I have the door and latch for wsm. Fantastic product. Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Bigwisky

• Happy Cooker
« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2017, 08:19:18 AM »

Chris
Cajun Bandit

I knew you'd give up and create an account some day ;)
Welcome to the club Chris.
What's up Troy, long time no talk, I actually created the account June 14 2014, a friend of mine (Butchers Daughter) reached out to me about this post so I thought I would respond, you may see me here from time to time but really to busy to hang out   :-[ Have a great weekend KettleHeads!~

Davescprktl

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2017, 07:23:31 AM »
@Bigwisky

I have 22" stacker for my Weber kettle and love it.  It's the best accessory I got for my kettle.  Will email you for questions on your rotisserie. 

OKP Crimson, 22" H Code Brownie, SJS Lime, 22" CB Stacker, Red Q2200, Performer Deluxe CB slate blue

"If God didn't want us to eat animals, why did he make them out of meat?"  H. Simpson