Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Weber Charcoal  (Read 3030 times)

GoAnywhereJeep

• WKC Brave
    • My YouTube channel
Re: Weber Charcoal
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2017, 03:48:58 PM »
I saw some Weber lump charcoal in a video on the Summit Charcoal by Pitmaster X. He's a European YouTuber. Is Weber lump available here?
YouTube channels: GringoBBQ & RubiconFI

BBQ Jack

• WKC Brave
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2017, 05:26:42 PM »
I have never seen this is in a store and the page on the Weber website returns "Whoops page does not exist" when you google Weber lump. I see it in UK websites so it exists but it does not seem to be sold here in the USA. Weber sells products elsewhere in the world but not everything is available in the USA. We have many good brands of lump to choose from here so it is not a loss. I only buy Weber charcoal briquettes if it is on sale, otherwise I buy Stubbs if I want something better than Kingsford. Sometimes Kingsford is so cheap you have to buy it also. I can get by without Weber charcoal or Weber lump.

davekkk

• WKC Brave
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2017, 06:22:46 PM »
Good price but no Lowes near me. Good stuff though, I would buy it at that price.

GoAnywhereJeep

• WKC Brave
    • My YouTube channel
« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2017, 07:54:26 PM »
I have never seen this is in a store and the page on the Weber website returns "Whoops page does not exist" when you google Weber lump. I see it in UK websites so it exists but it does not seem to be sold here in the USA. Weber sells products elsewhere in the world but not everything is available in the USA. We have many good brands of lump to choose from here so it is not a loss. I only buy Weber charcoal briquettes if it is on sale, otherwise I buy Stubbs if I want something better than Kingsford. Sometimes Kingsford is so cheap you have to buy it also. I can get by without Weber charcoal or Weber lump.

Same. I can get Royal Oak Chef's Select briquettes, somewhat close by. I use that most often.
YouTube channels: GringoBBQ & RubiconFI

Robert

• WKC Brave
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2017, 11:22:58 AM »
I️ usually get some $15 off $50 coupons so I’ll pick up a few more bags to hold me over until spring. Thanks for the heads up!

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
[/quote

I can't seem to find any of the $15 off of $50.  Can't seem to find any of those coupons.  Can anyone point me in the right direct.  I'd like to pick a couple of bags or 10-15.

Thanks,

Robert

moosehead

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2017, 01:39:09 PM »
I️ usually get some $15 off $50 coupons so I’ll pick up a few more bags to hold me over until spring. Thanks for the heads up!

[/quote

I can't seem to find any of the $15 off of $50.  Can't seem to find any of those coupons.  Can anyone point me in the right direct.  I'd like to pick a couple of bags or 10-15.

Thanks,

Robert
Used to be able to get coupon codes here

tripicz.com

Sent from my SM-G930V using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Robert

• WKC Brave
« Reply #21 on: December 15, 2017, 03:37:41 AM »

[/quote

Thanks for the link Moosehead.  Unfortunately, none of those coupon codes would work.  Kept getting a message that they had already been used.  Anybody else have a current link that might work. 

Thanks,

Robert

Thanks,

Robert
Used to be able to get coupon codes here

tripicz.com

Sent from my SM-G930V using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

mike.stavlund

• WKC Performer
    • MikeStavlund.com
« Reply #22 on: December 15, 2017, 06:13:37 AM »
I burned through most of my Target clearance stash, and Lowes is a long way from me, but Home Depot was happy to honor the Lowes price (BTW, HD had marked theirs below $20, but not as cheap as Lowes). 

Also just now saw on Facebook that someone in Florida found Weber briquettes for $5 per bag at their Home Depot.  HEADS UP!!
One of the charcoal people.

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2017, 07:06:17 AM »
Wow, at $5 per bag I'm going to need some extra spending money and a lot more storage space.
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

Heavydlite

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2017, 07:16:21 AM »
I wish I could find some Weber briquettes on sale, here in Canada it seems the retailers put all briquettes away for the winter. I guess they need room to put out all their Christmas stock.
Any store that has Weber briquettes on the shelves, it's still at the regular price of $24.99.

Hinds90

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2017, 07:39:04 AM »
Going to see if I can find some more today

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
Weber Charcoal
« Reply #26 on: December 15, 2017, 08:58:45 AM »
Oops...posted to the wrong place by accident.
« Last Edit: December 15, 2017, 09:15:40 AM by MikeRocksTheRed »
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!