Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: help with specs details for cajun bandit rotisserie kit and WSM SS doors  (Read 1562 times)

toolhead

• WKC Ranger
both questions related to Cajun bandit gear:

what spit rod length fits the 22.5" Cajun Bandit Rotisserie kit?:  i

anyone have success using a non cajun bandit motor on the motor mount that cajun bandit offers on in their rotisserie kit?

22.5" newer model WSM question:  for the newer model 22.5" WSMs that have the silicone gasket to insert a temp probe

do the charcoal access doors, have a square or circular hole?

thanks for anyone that can help with this.
Grills

iCARRY

• WKC Ranger

Squared bottom, round top

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iCARRY

• WKC Ranger
Their motor is good. They use One Grill motors. You can order from them or from one grill.
http://www.onegrill.com/mobile/Product.aspx?ProductCode=4PM04

Jason

• WKC Ranger
anyone have success using a non cajun bandit motor on the motor mount that cajun bandit offers on in their rotisserie kit?

I have the Weber rotisserie kit, as well as the Cajun Bandit (battery powered) rotisserie kit. I tried installing the Weber motor, to the Cajun Bandit motor mount and it did not fit.

toolhead

• WKC Ranger
@Jason @iCARRY  what length is the spit rod..end to end on the Cajun bandit rotisserie kit, pls?

@iCARRY sorry to clarify my question and thanks for the time with putting pics up for your helpful response. my question about the WSM door handle relates to the hole for the door handle.. CB offers 2 diff WSM 22.5" doors.. 1 with square hole.. 1 with a circular hole for installing the WSM factory door handle.. which is the correct hole shape for the newer 22.5" WSMs?

Grills

Jason

• WKC Ranger
@Jason @iCARRY  what length is the spit rod..end to end on the Cajun bandit rotisserie kit, pls

I will get you this info when I get home later today.

iCARRY

• WKC Ranger
It's 28 inches, the handle makes it 32.

toolhead

• WKC Ranger
thanks to all for the help
Grills

WNC

• WKC Performer
I think the hole shape depends if you want to use the stock latch or their compression latch, can't remember which is for which but I think it's pretty clear on their site

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

iCARRY

• WKC Ranger
I think the hole shape depends if you want to use the stock latch or their compression latch, can't remember which is for which but I think it's pretty clear on their site

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Yup that's what I remember too.

toolhead

• WKC Ranger
im looking to use the stock wsm handle...

my newer model 18.5" wsm has round hole for handle..im thinking the 22.5" would have same handle hole
Grills

iCARRY

• WKC Ranger
You want the round hole. I used my Weber latch. Be very careful loosening it up and tightening back up. Very easy to strip the part that the screw goes in. It's basically just pushed into the plastic handle and if tightened too much it starts to slip and will fall out. It happened to mine, I fixed it with filling the hole with some JB weld. Been holding good now for a year.

toolhead

• WKC Ranger
@iCARRY  u the man.as well as the other members whom helped o my request...tks guys

..havent bought the 22wsm yet ...so i was flying blind when looking at the cb doors...tks
wish cb had a phone number listed...

do the standard grates 22.5 kettle grates fit onto wsm?
Grills

iCARRY

• WKC Ranger
You're welcome man. That's why we are here. For the love of food, smoke, charcoal, webers and helping each other out.

When I dealt with CB, I emailed them. Responded very fast.

They fit on the top supports. The lower grate is a tiny bit smaller. You force the standards down there.

toolhead

• WKC Ranger
thanks again...

my uocoming simple mod..will do this when my bottom rusts out...remove the grate straps...they seem to be window dressing and interfere with using cheaper standard grates on bottom rCk
Grills