Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Corned Beef Brisket Point On The @WeberGrills One-Touch Premium  (Read 627 times)

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
I'm all about value, and when Stop and Shop East Gloucester had Corned Beef Brisket for $1.67/ lb I had to pick one up just on principal alone.  I'd never cooked one but it just might be about the easiest thing I've ever smoked.

Took it out of the package, trimmed up any really thick globs of fat and patted it dry with paper towels, then applied Black Pepper all over.

Set up the Weber 22 inch One-Touch Premium using the snake method and cherry chips and a chunk of apple wood for smoke.

Cooked between 235-300 til it reached 195 internal.

Wrapped in foil and let rest for an hour.

Sliced thin for sandwiches.

Piled on a bun with some spicy mustard. Easy and delicious.  I won't pass on a deal like that again.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2017, 04:58:47 AM by captjoe06 »
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Corned Beef Brisket Point On The @WeberGrills One-Touch Premium
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2017, 05:40:38 AM »
Looks great. It's easy and fantastic. Everyone loved it in my household when I made it. Great pictures as usual.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2017, 04:31:18 PM »
Damn Joe that looks incredible!
They only seem to have to flat cuts corned around me, I bet having the point make a big difference

mhiszem

• WKC Performer
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2017, 04:48:46 PM »
That looks delicious!

WGA, Uline Green SJ, '95 Red M/T, '88 Red 18", '01 Plum SSP, Patent Pending Yellow