Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Jumbo joe premium abomination  (Read 4073 times)

Jet300

• WKC Brave
Re: Jumbo joe premium abomination
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2017, 05:56:53 PM »
My local Walmart has an OTS labeled as a jumbo Joe Premium for $68.  I'm so tempted to buy it since it's $30 off regular price but I don't really need it other than I would like to have the lid for when I'm using my Vortex which has already started to melt the plastic handle on the lid of my Performer.

Same thing at my local Walmart only it was on a OTG (premium) kettle.

I did end up buying the OTS for the Jumbo Joe Premium price.  It's going to be my dedicated grill for my Vortex and Kettle Pizza.  I will probably also use it for the Slow N Sear and Drip N Griddle.  Now I don't have to worry about melting things on my Performers.

Wayne
Very nice.  When I get mine put together that's exactly what its primary use will be, Kettle Pizza. Don't want to mess up my colored Performers.  Especially the red one.

Consequently, you made me feel better that you went back and bought it. I posted the deal on the Weber Kettle Fans FB group and bunch of people said it was stealing and a flame war ensued ... I felt bad for people defending it and deleted the post ... Here's my OTG find .. still in the box.  Just peeked inside to make sure no damage..

LiquidOcelot

• WKC Performer
Re: Jumbo joe premium abomination
« Reply #31 on: March 17, 2017, 08:44:35 PM »
See! That's the problem with you "muricans"

All you do is whine & bitch because  we here in Canada get some coloured Mastertouch's like the Euros have, and you don't

So now, you have this exclusive grill that the euro's have and we don't get in Canada... and you still complain.

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
hey hey, you get all the good cars too, skylines, Sylvia's, most bad ass Japanese cars