Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: FireCraft  (Read 953 times)

TD

• WKC Brave
FireCraft
« on: December 01, 2016, 05:50:31 AM »
Bought my first 18 off CL. It cleaned up nicely but the One Touch Cleaning parts were not so good. Not that many options for that kit. All were 20 plus dollars and looked like the grill was turning into a money pit. Then I found these Guys. Good prices on a lot of Weber stuff and Free shipping!

http://www.firecraft.com/product/weber-18in-one-touch-silver-cleaning-system-kit-7443

HoosierKettle

• WKC Ambassador
Re: FireCraft
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2016, 05:58:21 AM »
Nice find.  I had to replace it on a free 18 that i got.  It was kind of a kick in the teeth when I paid 25 to replace the sweeps.

swamprb

• WKC Performer
Re: FireCraft
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2016, 07:23:55 AM »
Be sure to check the availability of replacement parts from FC, I ordered some Weber parts because I got hooked by their prices and free shipping only to find said parts were on backorder AFTER I hit the send payment. I was kind of annoyed at that, but I wasn't in a big hurry, the other items I wanted showed up fast, so I rolled with it. A month past the date came and went before I inquired about my order.

I will say that FC was on the ball and got in touch with me with e-mails and phone calls and I got my parts when they got them. Didn't leave me with a bad taste, I'll just call to make sure the parts are in stock before I'm enticed by a few cents savings.
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!