Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: We're weird  (Read 4007 times)

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
Re: We're weird
« Reply #30 on: November 17, 2016, 04:09:33 AM »
Just the Simpson's 22,  my first MBH and a cheap hardly used OTS (if I can negotiate it a little cheaper) to use for parts.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

2mnygrills

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #31 on: November 17, 2016, 09:05:04 AM »
I've also been in situations where I've tried to explain after being asked why I have so many grills.  That is why I chose my name. Neighbors and friends were always laughing and asking why I have so many, or say I have to many grills! Just like @pbe gummi bear, I've asked my GF to quit bringing it up!

Funny thing is nobody is ever laughing when their mouths are full.

Lately though, I have slowed down some because I'm running out of storage space.  Normally I look for performers and I recently gave one to my niece and I have plans to gift another one to my brother.  I'm hoping to turn them on to charcoal!

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #32 on: November 17, 2016, 09:51:23 AM »
We are enlightened. Everyone else is in the dark.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"