Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Part of the herd, coralled  (Read 2855 times)

charred

• WKC Performer
Part of the herd, coralled
« on: November 15, 2016, 06:28:11 PM »

hopelessly, helplessly, happily addicted to a shipload of Webers

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Part of the herd, coralled
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2016, 07:49:09 PM »
Lovely

Sent from my Moto Z force Droid

Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2016, 08:31:19 PM »
Very nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

johnny 2 shack

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2016, 11:01:24 PM »
nice , though webers are mostly tame , they still are wild at heart . glad you spared us the gory pictures of the aftermath of the mob kettle attack on the defenceless surrounded stok lol

RottiGuy

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2016, 12:25:25 AM »
Very cool collection!!!

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2016, 12:37:30 AM »
Where's your Homer Simpson one?  Nice work!
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

Geezer

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2016, 01:28:15 AM »
I almost bought one of those Stok grills when Target had them on clearance.  It was  a good deal at a little less than $70 and I thought I wanted a cast iron grate.  I passed because, well, it's not a Weber.

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2016, 01:55:47 AM »
Do I spy an NFL master-touch?
I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2016, 03:17:05 AM »
I almost bought one of those Stok grills when Target had them on clearance.  It was  a good deal at a little less than $70 and I thought I wanted a cast iron grate.  I passed because, well, it's not a Weber.

I owned one and really liked it, until the vent/ash system seized up and rendered it useless.
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

charred

• WKC Performer
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2016, 03:55:35 AM »
@johnny 2 shack Lol. At first the Webers wouldn't let the Stok play any reindeer games, but after a few steak cooks on the cast iron grate and some wings done with its poor man's vortex, they warmed up to it. They've been ok with the Happy Cooker.

@Geezer The only thing I don't like about the Stok, other than it's not a Weber, is that god-awful Tenn ugly orange. Otherwise, it's pretty solid, and the grate and faux vortex are cool. Both can be used in any Weber cooker of the day.

@captjoe06 Thanks. The Homer is in the other herd. I'm gonna try to get a pic of that one today.

Geezer

• WKC Brave
« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2016, 05:29:58 AM »
@johnny 2 shack Lol. At first the Webers wouldn't let the Stok play any reindeer games, but after a few steak cooks on the cast iron grate and some wings done with its poor man's vortex, they warmed up to it. They've been ok with the Happy Cooker.

@Geezer The only thing I don't like about the Stok, other than it's not a Weber, is that god-awful Tenn ugly orange. Otherwise, it's pretty solid, and the grate and faux vortex are cool. Both can be used in any Weber cooker of the day.

@captjoe06 Thanks. The Homer is in the other herd. I'm gonna try to get a pic of that one today.
  When I first saw it, I thought it would be a good seller in Tennessee.  LMAO

swamprb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2016, 07:16:45 AM »
I want a STOK Tower
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

charred

• WKC Performer
« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2016, 07:42:02 AM »