Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: What to do when your wife buys a red SEVILLE  (Read 2933 times)

weldboy

• WKC Ranger
Re: What to do when your wife buys a red SEVILLE
« Reply #15 on: October 22, 2016, 11:08:43 AM »
That's awesome! Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #16 on: October 23, 2016, 06:15:57 AM »
Damn! You win the year with that one!

hawgheaven

• WKC Performer
    • Hawg Heaven Smokin' BBQ
« Reply #17 on: October 23, 2016, 07:14:47 AM »
I'd love to have the Seville, along with the matching Seville...
Multiple kettles and WSM's. I am not a collector, just a gatherer... and a sick bastard.

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #18 on: October 23, 2016, 02:21:47 PM »
OK! now that you've teased us... WE NEED MORE PICS!!!!!

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #19 on: October 23, 2016, 02:25:36 PM »
"What to do when your wife buys a red SEVILLE". If she actually paid for it as well as suggested buying it? And attended the Chicago meet?

Take samples so we can clone her. I for one need a copy please.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #20 on: October 24, 2016, 10:47:13 AM »
"What to do when your wife buys a red SEVILLE". If she actually paid for it as well as suggested buying it? And attended the Chicago meet?

@mrhoss it was her money and she had a blast at the Chicago meet she is ready for the next one and wants to take some extra time to see all the sights and go to the Weber museum too she is a keeper

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #21 on: October 24, 2016, 12:44:20 PM »
OK! You win!....Unless...

Is you Seville pat pending or before that. Does your Seville have all original parts?

All joking aside, you have a great score. A Seville is a friggin' fantastic score.

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #22 on: October 24, 2016, 01:22:07 PM »
OK! You win!....Unless...

Is you Seville pat pending or before that. Does your Seville have all original parts?

All joking aside, you have a great score. A Seville is a friggin' fantastic score.
She is a pat pend and complete and in great shape wife can't decide if she wants to have the cart restored or not we shall see it is hers so what ever she decides I'm scared she will want to restore all the patio furniture too omg that will cost a fortune

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #23 on: October 24, 2016, 01:45:55 PM »
That bowl looks like it's in fantastic shape. As does the lid.  I have some rust on my '67/68 pre pat pending avocado Seville

My thought is this... Get some Tremclad rust paint and touch up the rusty bits. I believe it's best to keep this grill as original as possible.

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #24 on: October 24, 2016, 02:30:55 PM »

@MrHoss it was her money and she had a blast at the Chicago meet she is ready for the next one and wants to take some extra time to see all the sights and go to the Weber museum too she is a keeper

Right on. Congratulations man. You have a Unicorn Sir. I know they exist it's just that I have only stumbled upon them in the wild a handful of times.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"