Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Sunday, September 18 - National Cheeseburger Day!!!  (Read 1313 times)

DarrenC

• WKC Brave
Sunday, September 18 - National Cheeseburger Day!!!
« on: September 16, 2016, 08:10:30 AM »
OK, who's making killer cheeseburgers on Sunday?  Anybody care to share some ideas?

I'm thinking sort of a Mediterranean flair - a salt/pepper/garlic spiced patty with Havarti, peppered bacon, grilled bermuda onion, tomato and white garlic grilling sauce.
"There are a great many things one can learn to do without actually doing them - Grilling is not one of them" - Alton Brown

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Sunday, September 18 - National Cheeseburger Day!!!
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2016, 08:34:42 AM »
Damn! I just mash down some 80/20 with some Stubbs BBQ mixed in. Grill direct high heat with some land o lakes American cheese. I do butter and toast the buns on the grill.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

JDann24

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2016, 12:37:37 PM »
I'll be keeping it simple. I'll get some 80/20 and season it with weber gourmet burger. I add some white american cheese, bacon, jalepenos, and a fried egg.
Looking for colored 18's and SJ's.

Cellar2ful

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2016, 03:37:57 PM »

Think I will do my lamb burgers on potato buns with roasted tomatoes, arugula and St Agur blue cheese.
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

Garvinque

• WKC Brave
« Reply #4 on: September 17, 2016, 08:03:58 AM »
I think I will try the Paul Newman burger, Chuck, Sirloin, and Brisket mixture. For my burgers I will use 1lb of chuck, 1/2lb of each sirloin and brisket season with just salt and pepper. Haven't decided on which cheese to use or bun!
LET THE FIRE DO THE WORK! 22 OTG Frankenstein, Jumbo Joe, Weber 26.75 Kettle,Weber Char Q,Weber Baby Blue Q 100, Kamado Joe Jr, Cobb Grill-Both sizes, Southwest Disk Cowboy Wok!

TheDude

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2016, 10:12:05 AM »
Boston mix, peperjack and American. Toasted sesame bun.
Still need a 22” yellow