Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: So I bought a Smoke Mastertouch.  (Read 2693 times)

Darko

• WKC Performer
So I bought a Smoke Mastertouch.
« on: August 26, 2016, 10:06:49 AM »
Damn this thing looks sweet! Alas, it's only staying at my house for a few days. It was bought as a house warming gift for a good friend of my son. He wanted to by one of my Kettles, but then dear wife said "WTF!!! your gonna give him one of your used ones??? Buy a new one!

Yes Dear said I.
So, I thought, what's the point of getting a OTP when for a few bucks more I can get a Mastertouch. It has the Charcoal baskets, the warming rack and the Fancy BBQ grate.

Shit! I picked it up last night, and Damn! it looks good. Today, I'm waiting for FedEx to deliver some nice handles from Brian.

Pic in the off topic forum.

RottiGuy

• WKC Performer
Re: So I bought a Smoke Mastertouch.
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2016, 04:01:49 PM »
Great job, i have not seen the smoke yet, will look next weekend when i go for my ivory.......

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2016, 05:01:26 PM »
Keep it.
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

stellato1976

• WKC Brave
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2016, 05:16:13 PM »
I liked the ivory till I seen the smoked today.... smooth
Stay grilling  my friends!!!!

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2016, 05:18:45 PM »
Keep it.

Exactly!  Unless his is paying for it, I would keep it and give him my spare old/newer black OTS as a house warming gift. Nothing wrong with that.  Especially if he is just starting out, he will be just as happy to have any Weber to grill on for free. But, that is just me.

I must say thou, that you are a good man for thinking about this or going thru. with it.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2016, 05:28:11 PM by greenweb »

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #5 on: August 26, 2016, 06:29:02 PM »
Here it is with Brian's handles

Sent from my HTC One using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #6 on: August 26, 2016, 06:34:19 PM »
Fuck no I'm not keeping it.  I'd just buy another if I want it that bad.

Sent from my HTC One using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2016, 06:46:44 PM »
Keep it.

Exactly!  Unless his is paying for it, I would keep it and give him my spare old/newer black OTS as a house warming gift. Nothing wrong with that.  Especially if he is just starting out, he will be just as happy to have any Weber to grill on for free. But, that is just me.

I must say thou, that you are a good man for thinking about this or going thru. with it.
So you're just a cheap asshole?

Am I missing something?  He was very happy to get one of my old ones. My wife and I decided we'd rather by him a new one and rush some custom handles from Brian.

Is that an issue?

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2016, 07:03:34 PM »
@Darko - Are you talking to me?
"Why do you have so many bbq's?"....."I just like lookin' at em' sometimes....and I have enough purses and shoes"

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #9 on: August 26, 2016, 07:10:08 PM »
A bit, but moreso @greenweb . Perhaps I'm overreacting but It seemed like a crappy thing to say. I bought this Grill because I like my neighbours son. I felt it was a nice thing to do.

cumminfourya

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #10 on: August 26, 2016, 07:11:39 PM »
Very cool gift. Great guy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MrHoss

• WKC Performer
« Reply #11 on: August 26, 2016, 07:20:37 PM »
A bit, but moreso @greenweb . Perhaps I'm overreacting but It seemed like a crappy thing to say. I bought this Grill because I like my neighbours son. I felt it was a nice thing to do.

He says you are a good man for doing it. We were both joking Darko. You don't have to hate us. All is fine. It is a beauty gift.

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2016, 07:28:42 PM »
No worries, There is no hate. Sometimes there is a misunderstanding on the interwebs. We are good.

greenweb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #13 on: August 26, 2016, 07:46:10 PM »

He says you are a good man for doing it. We were both joking Darko. You don't have to hate us. All is fine. It is a beauty gift.

Yes I am a cheap ass. And I am ok with that.  ;D ;D  I was saying what I would do ...jokingly....  anyways, don't take it wrong way Darko. We are all among friends here.  Nothing said in this forum is in a bad or mean way anyways.

It is really nice of you to have personal handles made for that grill for him as well. Like I said earlier, it is really good of you to gift that special MT.  Something I could never do. Hense, the comment made to show how cheap I am. :) :) :)

« Last Edit: August 27, 2016, 05:39:52 AM by greenweb »

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #14 on: August 26, 2016, 08:15:39 PM »
Hell, I'm good. No worries from my end. Yeah you're a cheep ass. Says the guy that drove to Denver for a Yeller!!!! ;D ;D ;D :P