Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: My Weber Family Photos  (Read 1322 times)

Cellar2ful

My Weber Family Photos
« on: August 19, 2016, 01:22:01 PM »

With Darin (@varekai)  picking up the green MT tomorrow and one of my ranch kettles also leaving tomorrow, it motivated me to take some kettle family photos before they leave. 

MBH, MT and NFL SJ Family

MT Family

The 26" Family

The Ranch Family

"Chasing Classic Kettles"

varekai

• WKC Ranger
Re: My Weber Family Photos
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2016, 01:36:43 PM »
I'm getting the ranch too????....LOL. I need to take a family picture,  that looks fun.
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2016, 02:42:08 PM »
What a beautiful family pic, "yard2full"! Absolutely beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2016, 04:06:58 PM »
That is one hell of a collection! Beautiful.

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

varekai

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2016, 05:08:21 PM »
I had the opportunity to actually TOUCH some of these kettles today while picking up my backwards EE hunter green master touch that @Cellar2ful was so kind to pick up at a yard sale for me. I have had the pleasure of actually meeting 3 of our members face to face ( @dazzo , @Vwbuggin64 and @Cellar2ful ) and must say, Great bunch of guys to know! I hope to get to meet more of you in the near future.
CGA,GGA, jumbo joe, 3-18" kettles,22" blue,green,yellow and 2 reds, 1-22" lid mod for pizza, a genesis silver,2 Red SS Performers,2 26ers,1 red, 1 chief and a Ranch Kettle.

DonoBBQ

• WKC Brave
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2016, 05:50:37 PM »
Brings a tear to my eye!  Beautiful family!
Too many grills and too little time! Looking for a  BLUE GENESIS GASSER! Will pay a bounty!

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2016, 06:08:34 PM »
This got me thinking.  There are many a grillfellas with kick ass collections in this club. Anyone ever ask their insurance agent about a rider on their home policy?

Sent from my iPhone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.