Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Buying Spring Green Mastertouch from Canada  (Read 4892 times)

greenweb

• WKC Performer
Re: Buying Spring Green Mastertouch from Canada
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2016, 01:02:32 PM »
@the Tamale Kid- You did good! Congrats! At least you won't regret stalling and missing out completely later.

These are called  Limited Edition for reason. Limited supplies - 500 total available in each colors.  One of the 4 color @1000.

Cellar2ful

« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2016, 02:37:44 PM »

@the Tamale Kid - Congratulations.  You may be the first in California to get one of the "Great Whites".
"Chasing Classic Kettles"

the Tamale Kid

• Smokey Joe
« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2016, 03:41:39 PM »

@the Tamale Kid - Congratulations.  You may be the first in California to get one of the "Great Whites".

Maybe the first WKCer in CA, but hopefully not the last. I have a strong intuition that the exciting news from Weber that @captjoe06 mentioned is that they're launching similar limited edition colors here in the states for 2017. Fingers crossed...it will give me time to save up for a spring green kettle   8)
Hunting for Lime, Blue Wave, Yellow, Red, Ivory, & Blue kettles

DarrenC

• WKC Brave
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2016, 09:31:34 AM »
Does "Limited Edition" really mean that there won't be any more?  It would be disheartening to buy one based on collector value just to have Weber reissue the same color again down the road...
"There are a great many things one can learn to do without actually doing them - Grilling is not one of them" - Alton Brown

Darko

• WKC Performer
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2016, 09:54:21 AM »
That we don't know.

DonoBBQ

• WKC Brave
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2016, 01:42:22 PM »
I think I'm still gonna buy an ivory,  if they do come to the states I might be a little pissed,  but I'll  sleep better knowing that I got mine early!
On a side note,  if one thing ever comes to the states I hope it's a Glen Blue! Hell I'd pay double for one!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Too many grills and too little time! Looking for a  BLUE GENESIS GASSER! Will pay a bounty!

DonoBBQ

• WKC Brave
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2016, 01:42:49 PM »
Or blue wave or whatever they call it now!

Too many grills and too little time! Looking for a  BLUE GENESIS GASSER! Will pay a bounty!

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2016, 07:59:35 AM »
I'm having a Weber sponsored BBQ event in September with our local dealer and my bbq blog as hosts.  The local dealer told me that when she spoke to the Weber rep they told her there was going to be some exciting new announcements coming soon.  I wouldn't be surprised if it was that they were bringing the colored MasterTouches to the States.  She didn't imply that,  it's just my total guess.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Just speaking with the person that I'm planning the Weber Event with, the exciting news she was referring to was changes in the Genesis line, nothing about Charcoal FWIW.
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

DonoBBQ

• WKC Brave
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2016, 01:39:47 PM »
FML!  Figured it was too good to be true!