Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Lets get some read head hoodies  (Read 5001 times)

swamprb

• WKC Performer
Re: Lets get some read head hoodies
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2016, 07:47:45 AM »

@swamprb 

Go to Teespring web site for "Track My Order" :  http://teespring.com/track?utm_source=adwords&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=sitelinks&utm_term=track_your_order&gclid=CjwKEAjwudW9BRDcrd30kovf8GkSJAB3hTxF3xM_N303yERCE8vLUAmkgLU0BNY1BG5lhHMr0UfsJRoC8D3w_wcB               

Click on the "Forgot my Order Number" link.  Enter your email address and Teespring will send you an email with all of your order numbers for the past 60 days.  Find the order number for the sweatshirt and then go back to the Teespring main web site.  Go to the bottom of the page and click on Help. Then click on Returns and Refunds. Then Contact us and then email.  It will bring up an email page where you can send them an email explaining the problem, attach a picture and enter your order number.  I tried calling them but their phone number refers you back to their web site.  Hopefully this helps you.         

@Cellar2ful

Its been way over 60 days on my last orders. I just jumped on the bandwagon when minimum orders were needed.

I will just refrain from ordering any teespring items in the future until @Troy has assurance from reputable vendors of their quality and then support WKC.
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!