Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: 4th Annual Chicago Meetup 2016  (Read 38883 times)

dazzo

• WKC Performer
Re: 4th Annual Chicago Meetup 2016
« Reply #75 on: August 03, 2016, 11:33:04 AM »
Remember, the WKC is people first. The rest is just old grills.

Nice!

Dude, relax your chicken.

Bob BQ

• WKC Performer
« Reply #76 on: August 03, 2016, 12:23:20 PM »
Will anyone who will be there have WKC stickers for sale (I'm looking in your direction, Statesmen)?
BBQ:it's what's for dinner. Grail: 18” Custom - "The Californian"

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #77 on: August 03, 2016, 02:24:41 PM »
I think I can bring some stickers, I have a limited amount and no they will not be for sale.  The only thing I will be selling are the ash pans (which are accounted for) and my Weber burger books, purchasing these book does help the cause of the WKC.

So one other item for give away will be a Premium Tee American Flag tee shirt.  It is a 2xl but fits like an xl.  They replaced it with another shirt so this is extra.

I am not a collector, but I do have a small collection.
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

Kneab

• WKC Performer
« Reply #78 on: August 03, 2016, 03:30:10 PM »
I just want to say after reading all the posts about the kettle that I will not name. You guys are awesome  and I cannot wait to meet all of you Saturday.

addicted to charcoal

ISO Brown Go Anywhere

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #79 on: August 04, 2016, 06:09:38 AM »
I will be bringing a grill or two to display. I'll see what other goodies I can find.

jbenavidez2

• WKC Brave
« Reply #80 on: August 04, 2016, 12:30:27 PM »
LightningBoldtz -Jeff Boldt + 2                   Not sure what I am going to bring at this point, the Honda Element will be full with 2 boys, kettle and stuff.  I
                                                               may forego the Lions kettle again.
Shoestringshop  "Dan" + Wife -                  bringing Stuffed pork tenderloin and some grill
Jeff  +1                                                    Still giving thought to what I'll make.  I'll update as soon as I decide.  Some grills too.
Saugust  +1
Dan NY                                                     Apple Smoked Gouda Cheese
Kneab
Bob BQ                                                     Pork steaks (smothered in Maull's bbq sauce, of course!)
Craig
JEBIV  +1                                                  Asian marinated Flanken Ribs and hopefully a Aristocrat that should be here today
DonoBBQ
RumBar   ?
brewtownbeatdown
zavod44                                                    water, soda, ice
cwestsmokin +1
jbenavidez2 + 2                                       Stuffed Jalapenos, brew, yardbird
Scott Zee
Looking for Blues

Currently have: 26.75 Gold; 22.5 SS Performer (Red Mist); 22.5 Mastertouch (Ivory); 18 Sam Adams (Copper); SJS; Jumbo Joe; 18.5 WSM; Genesis EP-330 LP (Copper); Summit S-450 NG; Fireplace; Firepit; Summit 400 Flat Top; Simpsons 22.5 Gold

Shoestringshop

• WKC Performer
« Reply #81 on: August 04, 2016, 07:33:41 PM »
@LightningBoldtz  @zavod44  count me in. I'm bringing a grill or two. Undecided as what I'm cooking... I was wondering if anyone is up for hitting the Weber Grill restaurant Friday night??

8)

@Scott PM Sent
Wife said "No more GRILLS in this house!" So I bought a 2nd house!

Jeff

• WKC Performer
« Reply #82 on: August 04, 2016, 07:43:50 PM »
LightningBoldtz -Jeff Boldt + 2                   Not sure what I am going to bring at this point, the Honda Element will be full with 2 boys, kettle and stuff.  I
Shoestringshop  "Dan" + Wife -                  bringing Stuffed pork tenderloin and some grill
Jeff  +1                                                    Chicken Lollipops with a special BBQ sauce.  A pasta salad.  Some grills too.
Saugust  +1
Dan NY                                                     Apple Smoked Gouda Cheese
Kneab
Bob BQ                                                     Pork steaks (smothered in Maull's bbq sauce, of course!)
Craig
JEBIV  +1                                                  Asian marinated Flanken Ribs and hopefully a Aristocrat that should be here today
DonoBBQ
RumBar   ?
brewtownbeatdown
cwestsmokin +1
jbenavidez2 + 2                                       Stuffed Jalapenos, brew, yardbird
Scott Zee
Kettle collector AND cooker!

JEBIV

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #83 on: August 05, 2016, 02:18:16 AM »
Jeff  +1                                                    Chicken Lollipops with a special BBQ sauce.  A pasta salad.  Some grills too.
Saugust  +1
Kneab
Craig
DonoBBQ
RumBar   ?
brewtownbeatdown
cwestsmokin +1
Scott Zee
Will this new style dash mounted GPS get me to the Chicago meet up

Sent from the Weber Searching Phone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Seeking a Black Sequoia I know I know, I'd settle for just the tabbed no leg grill

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #84 on: August 05, 2016, 02:20:52 AM »

Saugust  +1
Kneab
Craig
DonoBBQ
RumBar   ?
brewtownbeatdown
cwestsmokin +1
Scott Zee
Will this new style dash mounted GPS get me to the Chicago meet up

Sent from the Weber Searching Phone using Weber Kettle Club mobile app

Love it!! I keep change in mine in the bedroom. I like your idea better.

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #85 on: August 05, 2016, 02:22:32 AM »
Lightningboldtz are you bringing the Lions kettle? I'd love to see that one.

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #86 on: August 05, 2016, 03:16:56 AM »
Lightningboldtz are you bringing the Lions kettle? I'd love to see that one.

Yes I am, I was going to bring the smokey Joe too but I left it at work
"You can have everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want"

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #87 on: August 05, 2016, 04:35:56 AM »
Holy crap - I just saw this in my inbox this morning.

Unfortunately the hotel is unable to accept your reservation for your upcoming stay.

On the phone with Hotels.com support now

Craig

• WKC Mod
« Reply #88 on: August 05, 2016, 04:37:04 AM »

Unfortunately the hotel is unable to accept your reservation for your upcoming stay.

Oh Sh*t!!!

LightningBoldtz

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #89 on: August 05, 2016, 04:39:35 AM »

Oh Sh*t!!!

I am glad that I opened this up, I thought it was just an e-mail stating "Hey we look forward to your upcoming visit" 

All set now.