Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Grilled Chicken and corn  (Read 739 times)

JDann24

• WKC Ranger
Grilled Chicken and corn
« on: June 21, 2016, 05:30:41 PM »
My son (4 years old) is always drawing pictures of grills. Pretty sure we got a future kettle head on our hands. In his pictures, he always draws the grill with corn on it because that's his favorite grilled food. I threw some corn on grill for Liam and added some boneless skinless chicken breasts.

Looking for colored 18's and SJ's.

Travis

• WKC Ambassador
Re: Grilled Chicken and corn
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2016, 05:38:43 PM »
That's awesome, brother. My youngest daughter does the same. Tfs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2016, 11:12:47 AM »
If you don't mind, how long was the corn on for?  I did corn on the grill 2 weeks ago and the wife said it could have been more tender.  I think it was on 15-20 minutes and the outer husk was nice and black.  This weekend I did corn again but longer and I screwed it up, burnt through the husk.
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.

JDann24

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2016, 12:34:03 PM »
Corn went for a good 30-35 minutes. I didn't use a lot of charcoal though. I used about half a chimney's worth of charcoal.
Looking for colored 18's and SJ's.

kettlebb

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2016, 12:59:27 PM »
Okay, next time I'll put it on the indirect side.  I had a full chimney going on that cook.
Looking for: Red MBH 26"(The Aristocrat), Chestnut-coppertone (The Estate), Glen-blue (The Imperial), and The Plainsman.