Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: Juggling  (Read 1001 times)

Lumpy Coal

• WKC Ranger
Juggling
« on: May 23, 2016, 05:37:39 PM »
Went to my parents trailer this weekend and brought along my doner performer...poor pops only had a gasser.  So of course I do supper which consisted of 6 T bones, 3 strip loins, 9 baked potatoes, 12 corn on the cobs and a big grilling basket full of mixed vegetables oh and 2 sausages for my sine who doesn't like steak!  All done on the performer!  Turned out amazing and everything stayed hot.  Sorry no pics I was far too busy.

What's the most you guys have juggled on one kettle?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

demosthenes9

• WKC Ranger
Re: Juggling
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2016, 06:02:16 PM »
Went to my parents trailer this weekend and brought along my doner performer...poor pops only had a gasser.  So of course I do supper which consisted of 6 T bones, 3 strip loins, 9 baked potatoes, 12 corn on the cobs and a big grilling basket full of mixed vegetables oh and 2 sausages for my sine who doesn't like steak!  All done on the performer!  Turned out amazing and everything stayed hot.  Sorry no pics I was far too busy.

What's the most you guys have juggled on one kettle?

Nice job.

Since you asked about "one kettle", and not a "22,5" specifically, 24 hamburgers, 27 chicken breasts and 18 nice thick ribeyes on my Ranch Kettle.  Ran out of space and had to do the dogs and brats on my Performer.

Lumpy Coal

• WKC Ranger
Re: Juggling
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2016, 11:34:35 PM »
Hey, that's cheating!  😉😎

Wish I had one but I don't.