Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: New Weber Summit  (Read 1190 times)

Texmech

• Smokey Joe
New Weber Summit
« on: April 28, 2016, 07:31:00 AM »
If this thread has already been started I apologize. I am seriously considering to get one and was wondering if those of you who have one want to provide some feedback.

I was also wondering if you can use a rotisserie with this model.

Tex

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: New Weber Summit
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2016, 08:50:34 AM »
Yes get it so we may live vicariously through you. It's been referred here as the "SCG" if you're searching for the existing discussions about it.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

MikeRocksTheRed

• WKC Performer
    • The Kettle Cookers (facebook group)
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2016, 08:59:04 AM »
There really haven't been any thorough reviews or writes up yet.  There are several people on here who have them though.
62-68 Avocado BAR-B-Q Kettle, Red ER SS Performer, Green DA SS Performer, Black EE three wheeler, 1 SJS, 1 Homer Simpson SJS,  AT Black 26er, 82 Kettle Gasser Deluxe, "A" code 18.5 MBH, M Code Tuck-n-Carry, P Code Go Anywhere, 2015 RANCH FREAKING KETTLE!!!!!!

Josh G

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2016, 12:33:34 PM »
I don't think there is a way to use a rotisserie with it, because of the hinged lid.  If you do decide to get one, make sure to let everyone know how it works for you.