Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: What would you do?  (Read 3556 times)

captjoe06

• WKC Performer
    • Northeast BBQ
Re: What would you do?
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2016, 12:44:31 PM »
"What are you going to do with it?"  I have been asked that several times.

The easy answer would be "The same thing you do with your Kate Spade handbag collection."  But the fact is I enjoy the process of the hunt and the clean up so much that I feel like I need to demonstrate the willingness to move some of them to make space for the next acquisitions.
Smokey Joe Black, Smokey Joe Lime Green, Original Kettle Premium Black,'92 Red OTS, Yellow Simpson's 22, 78 Red MBH, '80 Black MBH, '10 Brick Red Performer,'12 Grass Green Performer, '03 Blue SSP, '97 Blue SSP, 18 inch WSM

WNC

• WKC Performer
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2016, 03:56:33 PM »
The red bowl on the gen 2 frame with the metal table will look sharp, can't wait to see the pictures.

Performers are big, but awesome. My wife never seems to balk at a new kettle, but she claims performers take up too much room.

I had to pass on a green ssp the other day, but if a red one showed up, well that's a different story...

swamprb

• WKC Performer
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2016, 01:53:28 AM »
Rockin' that same boat!

I RRR'd a Blue Genesis Silver B and a matching Blue S/S Performer for my son and DIL as a housewarming gift. But they were able to renew the lease at their Seattle apartment, so I'm gonna have to mothball them.
I cook on: Backwoods Gater, Lang 36, Hunsaker Smokers, Pellet Pro 22" WSM, BGE's, WSM's, Cajun Bandits, PK Grills, Drum Smokers, Genesis Silver C, Weber Q's, Cookshack 008, Little Chief, La Caja China #2, Lodge Sportsman...oh yeah! Weber Kettles! Kamado restoration and pit modification hack!

jkolantern

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2016, 05:50:31 AM »
"What are you going to do with it?"  I have been asked that several times.

The easy answer would be "The same thing you do with your Kate Spade handbag collection."  But the fact is I enjoy the process of the hunt and the clean up so much that I feel like I need to demonstrate the willingness to move some of them to make space for the next acquisitions.

Except we can grill on two performers at once.  They don't wear two handbags at once!

zavod44

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #19 on: April 30, 2016, 05:47:36 AM »
If you want them keep them.....
Vintage Weber Grill raconteur and bon vivant.....and definitely Sir Agent X