Welcome, Guest

Shop Amazon.com and support the WKC | WKC T-Shirts

Author Topic: It's now official  (Read 2215 times)

Filibuster

• WKC Ranger
It's now official
« on: April 19, 2016, 12:36:44 PM »
   I'm a chilling, grilling, smoking fool. Got a working weber chill for $80 and boy it keeps my liquid refreshments cold. Its the boring silver colored one so a vinyl wrap of some kind should help. My super secret hideaway hardware store had both accessories which of course I greedily grabbed up to complete the deal. Next on the list is a weber fireplace.
Radio station WEFUNK 50,000 kilowatts of PFUNK power.

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
Re: It's now official
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2016, 12:46:07 PM »
Congrats!

Are we allowed to place bets on how long it stays running?

:)
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

jolayiv

• WKC Brave
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2016, 12:48:07 PM »
Pictures or it didn't happen.
Jim

Filibuster

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2016, 01:44:46 PM »
   There is an authorized summit repair place to take it to when that day comes. The day this old man can decifer how to send cell phone pics here we'll both be happy.

addicted-to-smoke

• WKC Ambassador
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2016, 01:57:49 PM »
Happy to walk you through picture hosting and posting. Unless you already have a place to upload public pix, sign up for an account here that Troy has provided for us: http://pics.weberkettleclub.com

We can proceed after that.
It's the iconic symbol for the backyard. It's family/friends, food and fun. What more do you need to feel everything [is] going to be all right. As long as we can still have a BBQ in our backyard, the world seems a bit of a better place. At least for that moment. -reillyranch

Filibuster

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2016, 03:29:28 PM »
   Thanks will look into that.

AZRaptor

• WKC Brave
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2016, 07:40:18 PM »
   I'm a chilling, grilling, smoking fool. Got a working weber chill for $80 and boy it keeps my liquid refreshments cold. Its the boring silver colored one so a vinyl wrap of some kind should help. My super secret hideaway hardware store had both accessories which of course I greedily grabbed up to complete the deal. Next on the list is a weber fireplace.

I love mine, works really well actually. What accessories did you get?
I'M A RECOVERING WEBER ADDICT
Selling: Black & Green Gas Assist SS Performers, Brownie Gas Kettle, 1980 B Code Black MBH, 70's & '04 SJ, Weber Firepit, Black Happy Cooker On the Bubble: Blk Offset SJ

Filibuster

• WKC Ranger
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2016, 08:12:18 AM »
  P/N 16122 Interior Basket P/N 16123 Wine Caddy. Both are hard to come by, I guess you can try eBay. What color weber chill is yours?